Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 06 2013
By: AudieLMurphy1960 Lombax Warrior 194 posts
Accepted Solution

I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

175 replies 468 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

When Starhawk first came out it did not have spin flight (Standard Flight) in it. This flight mode killed Warhawk and now it is about to do the same to Starhawk! There were a few Jerks that begged to have Spin Flight put in and now matches are ruined by these Jerks. All they do is spin like crazy and many times they use field Mechanic. You can never lock missiles on them. They just spin spin and break the lock. They also seem to be able to shoot whatever at you from all sides. Front, back and sides! How is this fair? Looks to me like cheap glitching and most Jerks flock to this mode and take advantage of it. I do my best to boost on them and blast them with shot gun an MG fire! Hard to do if most of the other team is also using this Cheap way of flying. When you look at their stats you see they have mostly kills while in a Starhawk and very few kills as a ground troop. Makes me think that these Jerks just that like to mess up what was a good game. What do you think?Fight Like a Man!

Message 1 of 176 (468 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 6, 2013
Spin to win!!!!
Message 2 of 176 (461 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2642 posts

Feb 6, 2013

facepalmgif

Message 3 of 176 (455 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I dont think anyone from Fist!, especially yourself can have a say on what takes skill, kicked from one of your clan's server before, insulted by your clan mates for completely destroying them in a pub match and you going on about how base raping is so bad but when you have the chance you do it yourself.

CAF takes a lot of skill and the forums definately doesn't need another one of these CAF vs AF arguements.

Message 4 of 176 (452 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Feb 6, 2013

lol blammo, yea CAF (Classic Arcade Flight) is a pain. can`t really provide much usefull feedback though, not like tis neccisary to give ideas inless SMS plans on helping SH.

Message 5 of 176 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Feb 6, 2013

waablammmo wrote:
Spin to win!!!!

What will happen is that it will make players get fed up and just move on to another game. I enjoy playing Starhawk and to counter these Jerks I will make as many flack guns as I can to deal with these Cheap Glitch Flight Jerks! Skill team work and tactics make for a good game not cheap tricks and glitches!

Message 6 of 176 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3080 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Your sig dos not work.

Message 7 of 176 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

This has got to be the most idiotic point ever, "CAF takes zero skill" "I will spam turrets to counter these jerks", seriously, I just dont know what to say about this. Its just such a stupid arguement.

Maybe next time you should just stay on the ground and avoid playing with the big boys to relieve yourself of the butt hurt.

Message 8 of 176 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Feb 6, 2013

armyluke wrote:

I dont think anyone from Fist!, especially yourself can have a say on what takes skill, kicked from one of your clan's server before, insulted by your clan mates for completely destroying them in a pub match and you going on about how base raping is so bad but when you have the chance you do it yourself.

CAF takes a lot of skill and the forums definately doesn't need another one of these CAF vs AF arguements.

Well sir SpinsAlot Only Glitchers and Cheats get kicked! I do my best to run a good server and we do hold back if the teams get uneven or some of us even switch to make things fair. You Spin Flight Glitchers will kill what was a good game. (Starhawk)

Message 9 of 176 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Feb 6, 2013

What gave you the impression I glitched?

I've never glitched, I wouldn't even know how to go about doing any.

Message 10 of 176 (431 Views)
0 Likes