Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 19 2013
By: thesupertman Treasure Hunter 6405 posts

I can't live without starhawk and the forums...

20 replies 262 views Edited Jan 19, 2013
The forums have been dead for the last few days. I've grown so used to posting here it feels like a everyday thing. Now I come here and there is no active threads. Many people are saying they want to leave starhawk and the forums. I swear I will be the last one here.

I was forced to play BO2 today since Psn was down. I was looking forward to playing starhawk, but I couldn't. I know starhawk just got a new wave of players from Christmas, but I'm not sure it's enough to keep starhawk alive. The only game I want to play right now is starhawk, and I don't know want I will do without it. I hope it lasts at least 5 more months.

If this game dies, I hope I will like dust 514.

That is all.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48576 posts

Re: I can't live without starhawk and the forums...

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
The forums have been dead for the last few days. I've grown so used to posting here it feels like a everyday thing. Now I come here and there is no active threads. Many people are saying they want to leave starhawk and the forums. I swear I will be the last one here.

I was forced to play BO2 today since Psn was down. I was looking forward to playing starhawk, but I couldn't. I know starhawk just got a new wave of players from Christmas, but I'm not sure it's enough to keep starhawk alive. The only game I want to play right now is starhawk, and I don't know want I will do without it. I hope it lasts at least 5 more months.

If this game dies, I hope I will like dust 514.

That is all.

Don't worry super the PSN is under maintenance. If people were not logged in when the network went under maint they can't get signed in and if they had but then cleared their cookies/cache they can't log back in until its over.

Its why you didn't see me post today.  I was at a different location today then I was yesterday and had not logged into here from that computer.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Ok that makes sence.... How long do you think starhawk will last?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48576 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
Ok that makes sence.... How long do you think starhawk will last?

well people used to say mag was dead back in 2010 but now its 2013 and there are still a dedicated group of players.

Before that people used to say WH was dead too and it came out in 2007 and there are still servers going.

I think there are enough people like you and me that this game will be played for the forseeable future.    Heck we just had a clan mate watching some videos earlier and he has decided to get it from amazon, its not expensive now, so we may even get some new players still :smileywink:.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (239 Views)
Fender Bender
3978 posts

Jan 19, 2013
No offense, little dude, but you're an addict. Ease up, breathe, and work some other outlets. Seriously.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (236 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 19, 2013

starhawk will die when all the active clans stop playing. and with that new tournament will be a while

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 19, 2013
@synaestheitc

Yup. I'm addicted to the forums.but I only have about 75 hours in starhawk. I wish I had more.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (229 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 19, 2013

such a little amount of hours for someone who loves starhawk so much

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 19, 2013
I made the mistake of buying BO2. If I didn't, I would have 110 hours. If I didn't spend so much town in lbp 2 making stathawk levels, I would have 135 hours.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Town=time*
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (219 Views)
0 Likes