Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
870 posts

Re: How Arrogance and Fanaticism Never Let Starhawk be Starhawk

Nov 28, 2012

You're such a liar Philly. There was a thread in the Beta forum just for flight. Plenty of posters had plenty of specifics on how to improve flight. And you participated in that thread. So, you either ignored or chose to forget the good stuff in that thread. 

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 136 (172 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Let's all enjoy some Rolling Stones.  Dudes are in their 70's and still rocking....

Here's their new single, and I think the title is appropriate for this forum this week.

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 136 (149 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Nice bate

"Lost all the treasure in an overseas war"
"Just goes too show you don't get what you paid for"

:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 136 (142 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Syn, What does that post make your grizzly kill count? Over 9000?

Lol.

Irres, you are mistaken on that line of thinking, because the roundabout is that you still have a place in your heart for this game.

NOW!!!! The negative threads are all fine and good and all, but the doom and apocolyptic end of days of starhawk are taking the game's flaws to an extreme here. ALL of my suggestions to onlookers have explicitly elaborated the game's flaws. But in spite of that, there is plenty to be passionate about. How else would we get 11 posts in 30 minutes durjng my lunch break? Even Syn put in his/her/it/mandonglehoosier twosense in.

The most negative of threads though are a detterent from a game we all want more of. And THAT's not fair for the rest of us, who'd love more people to hackysack with.

As for the middle class, newguy, we are the middle class. Alot of us here don't noobfarm, and some of us here don't even play with l337.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 136 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Nov 28, 2012

stash771 wrote:

You're such a liar Philly. There was a thread in the Beta forum just for flight. Plenty of posters had plenty of specifics on how to improve flight. And you participated in that thread. So, you either ignored or chose to forget the good stuff in that thread. 

And if my posts could be shown they would confirm what i say.

I remember constantly trying to pry specific information from people who complained this or that was not like Warhawk.

I would say "whats wrong with X besides the fact that warhawk did it this way"

Common answer is "Because warhawk did it better"  Or along those lines.

Get specific if your memory is sooooo great tell me what I said about what back then.

Also your personal attack is something i do remember from the fanatics back in beta.

The inability of these people and you apparently to have a civil conversation is what causes threads to get disregarded due to spam and turing into a flame war which always led to either "lets 1v1 in Warhawk"  or "Look at your stats in warhawk that means your wrong" LOL.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 136 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Nov 28, 2012

AmnesiaHazeMMXI wrote:
Nice bate

"Lost all the treasure in an overseas war"
"Just goes too show you don't get what you paid for"

:smileyhappy:

This song could easily be rewritten to be Starhawk Appropriate. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 136 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
Syn, What does that post make your grizzly kill count? Over 9000?

Lol.

Irres, you are mistaken on that line of thinking, because the roundabout is that you still have a place in your heart for this game.

NOW!!!! The negative threads are all fine and good and all, but the doom and apocolyptic end of days of starhawk are taking the game's flaws to an extreme here. ALL of my suggestions to onlookers have explicitly elaborated the game's flaws. But in spite of that, there is plenty to be passionate about. How else would we get 11 posts in 30 minutes durjng my lunch break? Even Syn put in his/her/it/mandonglehoosier twosense in.

The most negative of threads though are a detterent from a game we all want more of. And THAT's not fair for the rest of us, who'd love more people to hackysack with.

As for the middle class, newguy, we are the middle class. Alot of us here don't noobfarm, and some of us here don't even play with l337.

Anyone posting here has some love for StarHawk or did.  But that does not mean we don't want it's problems fixed.  The problem with the Fanbois who act like it is perfect 24/7 in order to prmote it's sales is, anyone who may be able to do something to fix the games problems reads that as "we don't really need anything".  I have never given anything but honest feedback about this game.  I don't care who likes it and who doesn't.  I feel I owe that to anyone who is asking before they buy.  But there are many here who lie about how "awesomly perfect it is and you should buy without thinking twice" and this I feel is criminal. 

If I go to a forum to ask about a game in order to make a decision on whether or not to buy, I expect honesty, and I give that.  What good are more disgruntled people in your community?

also Syn is a guy.

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 136 (127 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Nov 28, 2012
I might have a even more appropriate one :

Girlfriend in a coma.... by The Smiths :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 136 (123 Views)
0 Likes