Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/14/2011
Offline
1765 posts
 

Re: Flight mode dodging is still ridiculously unbalanced. Solutions:

Jul 17, 2012

BellyRanks wrote:

mule-tool wrote:

Belly, but what weapon do you use to kill them? 



CAF? Homer or Flak. There is a way how I do it which I would gladly show you when you drop in my server this morn or later in the eve.


I will try to get on tonight. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 110 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: Flight mode dodging is still ridiculously unbalanced. Solutions:

Jul 17, 2012
First of all the warhawk stuff was simply a joke. I wasn't even using it in my arguement. 350 hours? I have about 500 hours in Including BOTH flight modes. You're saying that caf is unkillable for newer players? Honestly any decent advanced player is unkillable to newer players. Now the flight ceiling you say can be exploited? In my hundred hours in this game, i do not recall any caf pilots doing this so im guessing only your friend and a few other people know this. I can kill good caf pilots just fine with the ceiling cap. But arguing against you is stupid because youre clearly set on the stupid fact that "caf is OP.". What a joke, dont expect a respose.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 110 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
47537 posts
 

Re: Flight mode dodging is still ridiculously unbalanced. Solutions:

Jul 17, 2012

I'm still of the "One Flight Mode" mindset.

 

I would prefer it to be AF....I think LBI should just give us one flight mode, just like we only have one "troop" control mode :smileywink:.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 110 (164 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: Flight mode dodging is still ridiculously unbalanced. Solutions:

Jul 17, 2012
You can't just name drop General F too try and make your argument.
That's an exceptional circumstance and we are discussing the general population.
The majority of CAF pilots in this game rely on spin locks and backflips, both of which are EASILY countered in AF.
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 110 (157 Views)
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/14/2011
Offline
1765 posts
 

Re: Flight mode dodging is still ridiculously unbalanced. Solutions:

Jul 17, 2012

CALI_K1llA wrote:
First of all the warhawk stuff was simply a joke. I wasn't even using it in my arguement. 350 hours? I have about 500 hours in Including BOTH flight modes. You're saying that caf is unkillable for newer players? Honestly any decent advanced player is unkillable to newer players. Now the flight ceiling you say can be exploited? In my hundred hours in this game, i do not recall any caf pilots doing this so im guessing only your friend and a few other people know this. I can kill good caf pilots just fine with the ceiling cap. But arguing against you is stupid because youre clearly set on the stupid fact that "caf is OP.". What a joke, dont expect a respose.

Not sure if that is directed at me or someone else.  Like I said earlier, we can just disagree.  That is OK and no big deal. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 110 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: Flight mode dodging is still ridiculously unbalanced. Solutions:

Jul 17, 2012
Clearly directed towards bellyranks, but yeah im done arguing, he can think whatever he wants, it wont change anything.
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 110 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Flight mode dodging is still ridiculously unbalanced. Solutions:

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2012

CALI_K1llA wrote:
Clearly directed towards bellyranks, but yeah im done arguing, he can think whatever he wants, it wont change anything.


Yeah no more arguing, let's get along for a change.  Teach me how to scrub everything in AF, and I'll teach you how to use the kinetic rifle exploit :smileytongue: 

(sorry it's just in my nature to be a smart_ass, I really can't help it :robotlol:), but I can make you a sig in exchange for this knowledge. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 110 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/15/2010
Offline
1790 posts
 

Re: Flight mode dodging is still ridiculously unbalanced. Solutions:

Jul 17, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

CALI_K1llA wrote:
Clearly directed towards bellyranks, but yeah im done arguing, he can think whatever he wants, it wont change anything.


Yeah no more arguing, let's get along for a change.  Teach me how to scrub everything in AF, and I'll teach you how to use the kinetic rifle exploit :smileytongue: 

(sorry it's just in my nature to be a smart_ass, I really can't help it :robotlol:), but I can make you a sig in exchange for this knowledge. :smileyhappy:



you think i can help bring peace? :smileytongue:

rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 110 (127 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Flight mode dodging is still ridiculously unbalanced. Solutions:

Jul 17, 2012

BellyRanks wrote:



I don't do SH 1v1's

 

Warhawk now yes.

 

More so considering he's gonna bring up crap from warhawk since who knows when.


I just want to see 2 really good pilots go at it, I think I can learn a lot from watching something like this.  I have some questions about flight tactics in this game more so than actual manuvering and I'm not sure that good pilots would share this, maybe I'm wrong and they would, but I think just by watching I can figure it out.  I'm pretty observant, especially when it comes to a player who is kicking my a$$ :smileyhappy: 

My problem is I can't scrub the homing missle consitently enough like good pilots can.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 110 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/15/2010
Offline
1790 posts
 

Re: Flight mode dodging is still ridiculously unbalanced. Solutions:

Jul 17, 2012

You should use engine mods to help scrub better it worked very well for me but it felt cheap for me because i want to learn to scrub them without help and i'm better at it now but can still improve.

rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 110 (117 Views)
Reply