Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1094 posts

Re: Feature Request: Ability to Save Server Rotations

Aug 6, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

StubbornPuppet wrote:

Not in the patch notes for 1.03, but I can't wait for them to take notice and implement this.  I'd be far more likely to make my own servers if it didn't take 10 minutes to set it up right every time.

I've gotten pretty good at it taking me only 5 minutes now...but when I rush I end up with a zones match with a 500 point limit :smileytongue:

Oh, Shut Up.  Smarty pants.

photo StubbornPuppetSig2011-1.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 96 (167 Views)
I Only Post Everything
904 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Yes, I'd like to bump this again.  Still annoying setting up a server since it takes almost as long to set one up as it does to get anyone to join it.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 96 (155 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

Aug 7, 2012

G-Walla wrote:

Yes, I'd like to bump this again.  Still annoying setting up a server since it takes almost as long to set one up as it does to get anyone to join it.

I saw you last night in my zones room :smileyvery-happy:

And yes keep this as active as possible, I am sure LBI has already heard the idea but I just want to make sure they don't forget :smileywink:.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 96 (145 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
904 posts

Aug 7, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

G-Walla wrote:

And yes keep this as active as possible, I am sure LBI has already heard the idea but I just want to make sure they don't forget :smileywink:.

Yeah, I always look for a good Zones mix.  I just get messed up by Hawks because I automatically assume I'm playing Ground Pounder every round.  And confused at the map because I wasn't aware there was anything other than Dust.

Bumpity-bump!

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 96 (137 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

Aug 7, 2012

G-Walla wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

G-Walla wrote:

Yeah, I always look for a good Zones mix.  I just get messed up by Hawks because I automatically assume I'm playing Ground Pounder every round.  And confused at the map because I wasn't aware there was anything other than Dust.

Bumpity-bump!

I always make a 10 map rotation....ususally the small dust/echo maps are both groundpounder.  The space maps and small sever I do as classic beta (hate tanks on little sever), and the rest is usually heavyweight (sometimes i'll toss a classic in there)

If i make the games 15 min I use blitz, 20 min I use non-blitz.  I'm HOPING we get a score limit of like 2500 soon too so I can just make it 30 minutes but the score at 2500...i think that would be cool

(Oh and I see 2 more of my ideas that I made threads for just get mentioned by myself :smileytongue:)

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 96 (134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
904 posts

Aug 7, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

G-Walla wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

G-Walla wrote:

Bumpity-bump!

I always make a 10 map rotation....ususally the small dust/echo maps are both groundpounder.  The space maps and small sever I do as classic beta (hate tanks on little sever), and the rest is usually heavyweight (sometimes i'll toss a classic in there)

If i make the games 15 min I use blitz, 20 min I use non-blitz.  I'm HOPING we get a score limit of like 2500 soon too so I can just make it 30 minutes but the score at 2500...i think that would be cool

(Oh and I see 2 more of my ideas that I made threads for just get mentioned by myself :smileytongue:)

I typically make a 8-10 map rotation with 10-15 minute blitz games, myself.  I think next time i set up a Air Superiority zones I'm going to name it "Dust Ground Pounder" and see if people join it.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 96 (128 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

Aug 7, 2012

DUDE EPIC SERVER TROLLING :smileyvery-happy:!

I'm going to make one called "Dust Ground" and then not use dust and only have lone-wolf/air superiority in it :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 96 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
904 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Yeah, that's the general idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 96 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

Since you asked about it ballzmackinzie, here is the thread!

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 96 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Sep 6, 2012
*cough* bump
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 96 (95 Views)
0 Likes