Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
7297 posts

Re: Do you think the MLG winners could last against the Warhawk legends?

Nov 20, 2012

Leemco wrote:

You are pathetic rofl go on then ask them to play I bet they tell you to get lost wow you defo are a forum warrior. In fact I will ask most of them for you . This is going to be funny . You do relies only some out of that list were any good at starhawk LOL if that was a warhawk team then scary but the fact that its for starhawk ROFL LMAO because you have no skill to beat any of the mlg you put a list of players together who don't play starhawk then say "what if guys"    SOUTHERN_COMFORT you were just average at starhawk but you are a beast forum warrior. I agree you may of found it easy playing noobs but you always got owned when playing better players ;D forum warrior's will always be just average but beastly on the forums rofl 

Leemco,

It is indistinguishably accurate that you take skill at Starhawk seriously. Unfortunately for the argument and drama you are attempting to invoke, I do not.

I am uncertain if you have ever given Warhawk a try, but it places Starhawk in a corner of shame, according to difficulty. In this accord, the Warhawk players that I mentioned, along with some who I did not mention (forgive me), were incredibly skilled. I may be average, which I am content with, but the listed gamers far outmatch me.

Secondly, the fact that you attacked me because I threated your Starhawk dominance displays your anxious cognition towards the subject, and I pity what a simpleton video game has resorted your once genuine behavior. Remarkably, I only wished to convey my curiosity on the matter, not to wreak another flame war on these desolate Starhawk forums.

Forgive my lack of insight into the severity of Starhawk skill. I have not been on these forums recently due to school and my boredom with Starhawk. It is clear that, like Warhawk, "Starhawk = serious business." Therefore, you win in terms of who is more skilled. Go ahead, puff out your chest to represent your alpha male dominance. We mere "forum warriors" do not match the skill it takes for a fad video game that will inevitably be obsolete in two years.

However, I do not want to leave you with a sour taste, my friend. I see that you are livid from my puny attempt to shake the Starhawk totem. I want you to know that you do not have tie yourself to a video game to build your self confidence and esteem. You are more than what Starhawk can make you. If you want to learn how you are able bodied as you are, shoot me a PM :smileywink:

Sincerely,

The Forum Warrior and Starhawk Noob, SoCo

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 11 of 66 (167 Views)
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Nov 20, 2012
And I'll be here laughing at all this drama as long as I'm not caught up in it.

Also, Kudos S0C0, I lold.
 photo 2lucdp0_zps66052a47.png
Message 12 of 66 (157 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8511 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Its obvious the MLG players would win any contest with most any other group.

I dont care how good you are, if everyone else on your team is idle alts against an entire team of actual players you will lose 9/10 games.

They really are unbeatable because they can never really lose if they switch teams before the match ends.

Thread solved, you are welcome.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 13 of 66 (148 Views)
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

I dont care how good you are, if everyone else on your team is idle alts against an entire team of actual players you will lose 9/10 games.

They really are unbeatable because they can never really lose if they switch teams before the match ends.

This reminds me of the problem you had with DCUO, they added a feature called teleport to nearest rally/base.

If you are stuck in somewhere you can't get out use that. Or what I noticed is that when the game first loads a room, you can fly through everything litereally as the game hasn't loaded in the walls etc, you can use the exploit to escape.

But I will say yes the game is fun, but ocne you hit level 30, and have to run missions based on a CR or in full terms "combat rating" you'll find it tough. There are missions that need a CR of lets say 43, and the people making the party won't let you in unless you have a CR of usually 70. I'm slowly quitting cause of that, plus its pay to play in/pay to win in its own smart way, yea screw that.

photo 2lucdp0_zps66052a47.png
Message 14 of 66 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

I am unbeatable even without those tactics brah.

Message 15 of 66 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Southern. Lee is just trolling you brah. lol

Message 16 of 66 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Tough to say. You would need to give them time, assuming they are not Warhawk vets themselves, but I highly doubt it. I could easily assemble a hand picked team and more than likely wipe the floor with them on any map in the game. Now if they are Warhawk vets it depends who they are and what their expertise is and what maps and modes they play.

Message 17 of 66 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I'll take the SH MLG players over all the wh players these people just named. They communicate , the guys you always name don't even talk.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 66 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Nov 20, 2012
lol
Message 19 of 66 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

as good as i am in the ground in SH, i was in WH. plus i was able to fly a little bit lol

southern yea, we played the other day, and i just dont know where youre coming from saying starhawk is easy and thats why you stopped playing. i get that you mightve been rusty and all, but unless you play in noob rooms all the time, i dont see how you can say that with a straight face

and spacenun - "I could easily assemble a hand picked team and more than likely wipe the floor with them on any map in the game" - would love to take you up on that offer. people dont want to play us anymore, and we need some practice

edit - whoops i logged onto the wrong account

Message 20 of 66 (109 Views)
0 Likes