PlayStation MVP
51400 posts

Re: Do You Like Starhawk or Hate It

Oct 31, 2012

JMB626 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

JMB626 wrote:

<3

what is your one most liked and least liked part of the game JMB?

I like Plymco, but dislike he never plays with me

awwwww.   Can you play tonight around 9pm eastern time?  I'll be on in the PSforums server Smiley Happy

Message 141 of 145 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10701 posts

Oct 31, 2012

I hate to like it, or something like that.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 142 of 145 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Nov 1, 2012
Alright, now that I've invested some 20 hours into this game, I can say that the game is good.
It's fun destroying the grizzlies, especially considering that I haven't purchased the DLC yet.
CTF is a sort of a mixed bag, with you being able to win even though your flag is in the middle of nowhere in most of the maps.
It's fun crushing things, like the insects they are , with the grinder( well, incinerating/burning/charring would be a better word)
Assault is .............. VERY VERY Fun, especially when you're defending your final base.
As of now, I haven't experienced any glitches.
However, the game takes quite a lot of time to load on my PS3.
Pus, is it me, or does the Hawk (Adv. Flight ) really more sluggish now than during the beta?

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Message 143 of 145 (69 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51400 posts

Nov 1, 2012

escjsc wrote:
Alright, now that I've invested some 20 hours into this game, I can say that the game is good.
It's fun destroying the grizzlies, especially considering that I haven't purchased the DLC yet.
CTF is a sort of a mixed bag, with you being able to win even though your flag is in the middle of nowhere in most of the maps.
It's fun crushing things, like the insects they are , with the grinder( well, incinerating/burning/charring would be a better word)
Assault is .............. VERY VERY Fun, especially when you're defending your final base.
As of now, I haven't experienced any glitches.
However, the game takes quite a lot of time to load on my PS3.
Pus, is it me, or does the Hawk (Adv. Flight ) really more sluggish now than during the beta?

The Advanced flight does feel "sluggish" to me at times but I was used to warhawk's Pro Flight which was too "twitchy" for me at times....soooo maybe i'm just hard to please on that front Smiley Tongue

Message 144 of 145 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I mean compared to how it was during the beta.
Also, at times, I press the trigger button and nothing happens. Does this happen to you too?

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Message 145 of 145 (50 Views)
0 Likes