Splicer
62 posts

Re: DLC & PlayStation Plus clarification thread

Sep 27, 2012

I meant to continue to say had I known the save data was all separated then I'd of kept my disc version of starhawk. It really suck that all my single player campain save data won't work on the single player digital of starhawk. Its separating its save data. Can you guys fix that? I really don't wanna start all over again. Why doesn't it use my original save data from my disc version I had.

Message 31 of 146 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Also can you guys balance the people that annoy all of us in games online that all they do is jump on the vehicle that looks like a jet ski and is fast and they go grab those land mines that get drawn to ememies and they ride around throwing them on tanks and kill ya too easy. If I have a room set up I'm hosting I always kick them noobs out. Its all they do. What needs to be done to stop them from noobing that ability is to make it where they CAN NOT throw the mines while driving that vehicle. Make it where they would have to jump off the vehicle and then allow it. It at least would balance enough time to react to what they are trying to do while in a tank or at least make it were it would take 4 or 5 mines to blow a tank up. Also stop the ability to letting people stick the mines to their vehicle cause then they just drive up to tanks and jump off and it blows up near the tank. Just balance it better or something. If you can't reduce abilities to what they are doing then at least increase the durability of the tanks to 3 mines. Like I said make it were it takes 4 mines to destroy your tank. Its too easy for them jet ski noobs to blow your tank up. Balance that please so I don't have to kick them.

Message 32 of 146 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

Just put on Low Profile. I rarely resort to straight-out insulting somebody but you kick those people? Really? I'd just like to remind you the game's not just shaped for you specifically buddy. There are a million ways to counter SW rushers, not to mention that now they can GET LOCKED ONTO.

Have a nice day :smileyhappy:

Edit: removed inflammatory comments

Message 33 of 146 (280 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Sep 28, 2012

SpaceNun wrote:

Very cool that we get to keep the DLC.

WE?  :smileytongue:

Message 34 of 146 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10118 posts

Sep 28, 2012

All I do is ride around on Sidewinders and kill tanks with mines, and even I hate the jetski's with mines.

I'm swimming around minding my own business when BAM, jetski with mines comes by and splashes me.

I hate them sooooo much!!!!!!

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 35 of 146 (240 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I read beta gifts are aviliable now, glad for that, if SONY can`t get my beta gifts I guess I can just buy them.

Message 36 of 146 (257 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1882 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Shouper2273 wrote:

I read beta gifts are aviliable now, glad for that, if SONY can`t get my beta gifts I guess I can just buy them.

You can purchase the Warhawk Skins, but not the Hand of the Founder

Message 37 of 146 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Sep 29, 2012

:smileysurprised:

but the glowy hand of awsomeness is the best part! :smileyvery-happy:

well I`ll wait a bit longer and if I get 1 or none I can always just buy the wH skins, the Rifter seems good for Cypress camo and the outcast just looks cool.

Message 38 of 146 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

Sep 29, 2012
just wondering, if I got the ps+ single player campaign, then buy the multiplayer, does that unlock everything in the game? like offline coop?
Fission Mailed
Message 39 of 146 (241 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1882 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Offline and online coop are part of the multiplayer portion
Message 40 of 146 (232 Views)
0 Likes