Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Re: Community LAB/Testing server

Oct 8, 2012

CyVirus wrote:
I like this idea.

I got a game mode I'd like to try, but it might be too complicated.

Name: Infection

Type: TDM

Rules: Each side has to drama kill an enemy to infect them (change them to your side). Once some one gets infect, they change teams. The game ends when the time runs out or when there is no one on the other side.

How to Win: Which ever player infects the most players (drama kill) wins.

Hint: The only way to get infected is if you get drama killed or knifed. If you get shot down, it doesn't count.

this would fit well in the game becise in WH there were knife only, i would think of it more as a arena knife only rather then a TDM knife only though since people don`t like spawning in-base abnd traveling etc. At 1st we allowed anything but knife kills would only be counted as points, this defeinitly added some intresting gameplay but would be easier to implement with only knifes, it would also be combined with Southern_DuDe`s game suggestion (like pistal whip) where the host chooses the weapon loadout (maybe for hawks to?)

Southern_DuDe read a little bit of that since it does have some feedback, thanks. also to add, this can be implemented in all game modes but I would only hope for it to be in arena if it doesn`t have limitations or infrantry freindly load-oputs to combat structures and vehciles. for example if infrantry get pistals only becuse the host is a pilot it would arrise alot of issues, so it would need LBI made load-outs or limetations depending on whats the BnB load-out.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 141 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Oct 8, 2012

highlydangerous9 wrote:

i got one

you get 2 walls opposite each other and cover them in mines. then you build a gate for either team in the gap between the walls and 2 players have to pistol mines to blow up the other player.

= is a wall

m is a mine 

- is a gate

p is player

=m

=m

=m

=m

=m

=m

=m

this gets me very excited after the 5 secound mark, trying to shoto a small object as you see your oppenent shooting at a bomb you know can/will explode at any secound is realyl fun and brought in an entertaning time, we also tried a very longrange style with snipers in and was aswell fun, I can see it as a choosable lenght choice, where who ever gets the most kills win. mechanics would be something like theres a mind above the head or next to the feat of you dual partner and you can only move L3 and hold L! and R1 (you can also use D-Pad, start and squere. this will keep players form movign away from the spawn/mine. also after a few moments after death you spawn next to another dualer (he or she might have lived and will be waiting or you spawn at the same time if the oppenet died). it wouldn`t take to long to implement. (I kinda emphisized the 'to" in "it wouldn`t take to long", it might take a few weeks.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 141 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Oct 8, 2012

got a correction, its the 13th NOT the 12th that the next LAB server, we`ll be manly doing vehcile TDM and DM

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 141 (101 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Hey shouper, Harold da man is only my forum name, family2550 is my actual PSN, no need to give me two slots.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 141 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Oct 9, 2012

oh ok, will fix that, thanks for informing me, I forgot who your PSN name was since last saterday.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 141 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Oct 9, 2012
What time of day is this going to happen, cause at least on this saturday I'm busy from about 5:15 and onwards.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 141 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Oct 9, 2012

9:00 pm eastern 10 pm central I think 8 mountin time. I mgith have to times though so we can get EU players in.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 141 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Oct 9, 2012
That's nine mountain time, which means I won't be there this week.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 141 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Can I help participate in the next test?
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 141 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Harold whens a good time for you to join? I can remake the server for thosoe who couldn`t make it, it will also allow quick chnages/tests to things we wanted to change tot he game modes.

we can use another ref/observer for game mdoe "Miner", just ask Nukepossum.       

also nukepossum is it ok if we play miner like this?

mode: Miner (TDM is what we will be testing this on)

lay-out/map: Conduit (Scourge medium)

load-out:Heavy weight (or anything you like, aslong as it has tanks and prefarale hawks or RBs)

set up: (the outcast do the same thing just switch the sid eof map and name) the Rifters place a beacon on the Rifter island and a tank depot in the home base (only officals, observers and game creators need to do this, to prevent players form ganing additinal rift, also depot is destroyed after the tank driver gets his tank) after they are built the players can spawn in and build what they like. the team needs to choose 1 miner (tank driver) and the rest will chosoe between trying tot ake out the opposing teams miner or points (sheild geniraters) or defending their team`s miner OR defending there teams points. there can be more then 1 tank but only the miner can place point a point. a point is a sheild that the miner got rift for from the ebacon (Rift econimy and Rift affinity not allowed as of yet for the miner!). it sheild will repesent 1 point and would need to be defended since the attackers can destroy them. (this will help keep track of points instead of counting and other stuff).

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 141 (59 Views)
0 Likes