Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Re: Bruiser Perk Is Out of Control

Oct 2, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

the guy who bumped this thread is a skillless scab. :smileytongue:

and I agree with Philly, bruiser had nothing to do with baserape.

Except to help break it, especially if its tanks doing the ravaging.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 38 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Oct 2, 2012

The one area the game lost out on is using the bruiser to clear frivolously spammed outposts...now you have to go to the middle of the map to get the **bleep** grinder or just waste ammo on them.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 38 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Oct 2, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

The one area the game lost out on is using the bruiser to clear frivolously spammed outposts...now you have to go to the middle of the map to get the **bleep** grinder or just waste ammo on them.

Or use the Grinder skill :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 38 (139 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Bruiser prevented BRs?

Thanks for making me laugh. :smileyvery-happy:

Really, I NEVER saw Bruiser used to combat BRs; it was a very frequent cause.

Yes, a Hawk can cause a lot of damage...but there are no Hawks in GP rooms, where I saw BRs happen a TON...and the thing that started them was a guy tearing the base down with a knife. The tanks came after he took down all the shields, BTs and bunkers.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 38 (137 Views)
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Bruiser was the best thing ever in video gaming!  It killed enemy vehicles that were trying to kill me with one swing. How could you not love it?  Self-defense, baby!  That was all it ever was.  This game is ruined.  Now a tank can just kill me when I am on the ground.  How stupid is that?  I can no longer destroy a gazillion dollar hawk will my knife.  Duh! Who is the genious who took out bruiser?  This game is ruined.  All of you cry babies who didn't like bruiser are missing the point! Let me say this slowly so you can understand, it killed enemy vehicles and structures with one or two swings.  Yet you think it should be removed.  You guys are morons.  :smileytongue:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 38 (129 Views)
Lombax Warrior
221 posts

Oct 2, 2012

mule-tool wrote:

Bruiser was the best thing ever in video gaming!  It killed enemy vehicles that were trying to kill me with one swing. How could you not love it?  Self-defense, baby!  That was all it ever was.  This game is ruined.  Now a tank can just kill me when I am on the ground.  How stupid is that?  I can no longer destroy a gazillion dollar hawk will my knife.  Duh! Who is the genious who took out bruiser?  This game is ruined.  All of you cry babies who didn't like bruiser are missing the point! Let me say this slowly so you can understand, it killed enemy vehicles and structures with one or two swings.  Yet you think it should be removed.  You guys are morons.  :smileytongue:

exactly, I hate this game now I can now longer ravage the enemy spawn with my knife. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 38 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Oct 2, 2012

armyluke wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

I refuse to waste my magic power on something I can pick up.  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 38 (115 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Oct 2, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

armyluke wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

I refuse to waste my magic power on something I can pick up.  :smileytongue:

Join the JAYGOOD arena DM server sometime and I'll change your mind on that, ask Iameto :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 38 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

bruiser's

Oct 2, 2012

bring back the bruiser it leveled the playing field.when the bruiser's where around they kept everything in check,including buildings,hawks etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: bruiser's

Oct 2, 2012
Let's not.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 38 (151 Views)