Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
29 posts

Re: A tip about hacker

Jul 28, 2012
Okay I understand the bunker logic but how many times do you see a bunker in your spawn? Most of the time hacking in the enemy spawn. And even if their is a bunker in your spawn chances are that their is one of your own as well.
Message 11 of 13 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
222 posts

Jul 28, 2012

I used the hacker skill basically since the release week of this game.

Now im starting with a new one lately. 

Hacker skill is useful if your in a average game with average players. In clan matches though I need to use skills that improve my movement and efficiency because im playing with players that are better then the average bear. 

If im in random match on CTF for instance. The hacker skill can be a game changer sometimes.

Because you can make a get away with the Flag you need to capture to win by buying a enemy Razorback or Sidewinder in a enemies base or if you have enough rift like I usually do I can quickly swap a enemy pod beacon for a friendly one faster then I could destroy it so the enemy quickly cant spawn in and if you want to you can crush enemies that are in their own bunker.

Also I hear this alot "Why would I call in a structure specifically on top of a enemy structure with the hacker skill when I can just call in a structure anywhere I want."

Picture this, I see a enemy Garage that spawns the Razorback. I could just drop in my own Garage but if I use the hacker skill I can drop a new one on top of the enemies making the Garage now owned by my team and not the enemy. 

This gives the advantage that now I get the Razorback I wanted.

The enemy now no longer has a Garage to buy their own Razorbacks.

And my team gets a brand spankin new Garage for their use aswell!

I may still had to spend my rift but I get the Garage and knocking the enemies advantage by destroying one of their vehicle spawns.

Now if the enemy has the hacker skill on too and can purchase from any Garage no matter what I do... My logic pretty much is dead but usually the enemy doesn't have alot of people with hacker skill so yeah I believe the hacker skill is useful in its own ways. 

Thats kinda alot of my two cents.      

Message 12 of 13 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jul 29, 2012

To me the biggest use of hacker is being able to spawn buildings from and enemy garage. You don't have to destroy the building and replace it with yours, you just walk up and use it.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 13 (51 Views)
0 Likes