Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Watch our livestreams of Starhawk (yes, plural!) on May 5th and May 7th

by Starhawk Community Manager ‎05-03-2012 03:46 PM - edited ‎07-11-2012 04:29 PM

There are just a few more days left until Starhawk hits retail shelves, and while we're racing to bring you a bunch of new content (and before you ask, YES, we're still working on that one video you've been waiting on), we're especially proud to be able to offer you not just one, but TWO separate livestream events between now and our launch on May 8th.  The staffers at Sony and Lightbox have been gracious enough to offer to participate in these two awesome previews of Starhawk's multiplayer, where you'll get to see what the final multiplayer, single player, and co-op modes look like, have a chance to win prizes, listen to our smack talk, and more!

Here are the details for our two events:

Both events are hosted at LBI's Ustream channel, which you can find at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lightboxinteractive

Saturday, May 5th

Our live gameplay session on Saturday takes place between 6pm - 9pm Pacific Time (0100 - 0400 GMT).  We'll have commentary provided by LightBox Interactive staffers, and our game mics will be on so that you can listen in on our chatter.  The focus on Saturday is on multiplayer, and you may end up seeing one of our modes/maps that wasn't in the beta... and maybe get a surprise or two as well! You'll also be able to watch the livestream through PlayStation Home on Saturday! 

Monday, May 7th

Our live gameplay session on Monday takes place between 5pm - 8pm Pacific Time (0000 - 0300 GMT).  We'll have commentary provided by our head honcho himself, Dylan Jobe, who will be co-hosting and providing you with guided previews of our Single Player, Co-Op, and Multiplayer modes in the game.  We're also going to be offering a Twitter giveaway to those who re-tweet during the event (details during the show) and we're hoping to provide this event through PlayStation Home as well.  And be sure and tune in for a very special announcement that our competitive gamers won't want to miss. 

With just five days left until we hit store shelves in North America (and a few extra days for our friends in Europe and Japan), we're extremely excited to share Starhawk with you and let you see what we've been working on over the past few years.  But until then, we hope these livestream events give you a chance to take part in the fun and help quench your thirst until your own copy is sitting in your house.

Rock on!

Comments
by Fender Bender highlydangerous9 on ‎05-03-2012 03:54 PM

what do you mean by my copy of starhawk sitting in my house it will not sit I'll be playing it.

by PlayStation MVP PlayStation MVP on ‎05-03-2012 03:57 PM

Great to see this coming... going to be exciting!!!

by Lombax Warrior hurleypwell on ‎05-03-2012 04:54 PM

this is great ! but sadly cant make either times will there be a recording of it I can watch after the shows  ? please say yes..

by Splicer yay4orange on ‎05-03-2012 05:38 PM

yay

by Splicer dredre8424 on ‎05-03-2012 06:23 PM

which twitter account you guys tweeting from because i see a starhawk twitter account but its been dead

by PlayStation MVP PlayStation MVP on ‎05-04-2012 05:11 AM

hurley, my understanding it will be available after the events

by I Only Post Everything CrummySaint I Only Post Everything on ‎05-04-2012 08:44 AM

I got yer live steams...

by Fender Bender highlydangerous9 on ‎05-05-2012 08:28 AM

will either of these events be recorded so we can watch them if we don't make the time?