Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
About the Author

Updated Online Pass & Multiplayer Edition Descriptions

by Lightbox Interactive Developer on ‎09-26-2012 11:29 AM

We've just added two new messages to the PlayStation Store to help guide you when looking to add multiplayer content to the single player campaign.

Online Pass description update:
"NOTE: If you downloaded the Single-Player only campaign on the PlayStation Store, you do not need to purchase this Online Pass. If you're looking for multiplayer access, please purchase the Starhawk Multiplayer on the PlayStation Store" 

Multiplayer description update:
"NOTE: If you downloaded the Multi-Player only version on the PlayStation Store, this will give you full multi-player access, no Online Pass is needed."

Comments
by Sackboy barefot Sackboy on ‎09-27-2012 01:53 AM

ok, so no online pass is needed. can i download it for free since i have the reatil version. so i can give my disc to a friend, so that he will just need the multiplayer edition or an online pass?

this would be perfect. i could give it to a lot of friends, and after they played the singleplayer they can buy the multiplayer for 20 euros. perfect way to find more players in my opinion Smiley Happy

by First Son AfGhAn_MoDz First Son on ‎03-16-2013 03:04 PM

ITS EASY FOR ME I BUYD MULTIPLAYER EDITION,, BUT I GETTING ERROR EWERYTIME CAN ANY1 HELP ME??