Missing your beta/Warhawk gifts? Read this.

by Starhawk Community Manager ‎05-17-2012 07:27 AM - edited ‎07-11-2012 04:21 PM

As the free gifts started to go out yesterday to our Beta & Warhawk players, we started to receive word that some of you were having problems receiving your freebies.  We're very dedicated to getting everyone that qualifies their Warhawk Paint Schemes and/or Hand of the Founder accessory.

If you haven't yet received your gifts, please head over to our web site and fill out four quick questions.  The process takes less than 60 seconds and helps us make sure your gifts are distributed to you.  Please make sure you input the PSN ID you played Warhawk and the beta with, so that we can compare it to our databases.

Also, if you've forgotten the beta structure, here's a quick recap for when you're filling out the form:

If you received access to the Starhawk beta via PlayStation Plus, if you were part of the "free for all" that took place from February to March, or you were one of our Uncharted 3 players, then you were part of the Public Beta.  The Public Beta ran exclusively in 2012.

If you played the beta in 2011 as part of our invite-only process to Warhawk fans, if you received a key from a partner site, or you got one from us on Facebook, you were part of the Private Beta.  The Private Beta ran exclusively in 2011.

Thank you everyone for your patience.  We know you've been very eager to receive your gifts, and we're working hard to make sure you're all taken care of.

Comments
by Uncharted Territory Alexius92 on ‎05-17-2012 07:31 AM

well the one you were supposed to get from facebook for free didn't work for me since I'm EU..

And so didn't my sweet tooth skin..

by Survivor derek1230066 on ‎05-17-2012 07:52 AM

i just filled out the question sheet but it didnt mention anything about warhawk, so because i submited the question sheet your going to automaticly check warhawk for my name?

also alexius you have to go buy a new copy of twisted metal to get a code for the sweet tooth skin

by Lombax Warrior Avengedfrk on ‎05-17-2012 10:00 AM

does it matter if it was public or private? i dont have my ps3 right now. its being fixed by sony. they just received it today. but anyways i have ways to check psn mail  i was just wondering.

by Monster Hunter artley9 Monster Hunter on ‎05-17-2012 10:15 AM

the sweet tooth skin isnt all that impressive. too poplar right now, best to level up and add different parts to your outcast character

by Hekseville Citizen afk-12 on ‎05-17-2012 11:02 AM

Awesome now It seems people will finally  get their freebies. I already  have mine haha you jealy?

Check out my  clan Frontier Fighters! Need members. http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37711819#37711819

by Monster Hunter artley9 Monster Hunter on ‎05-17-2012 03:29 PM

nah im working on level 39. you jelly?

by Monster Hunter deadlyfx2 on ‎05-18-2012 06:05 AM

Thank you LBI for getting me my hand of the founder. But unfortunatly I did not recieve my warhawk paint sets along with it. I was an warhawk and did not receive them. And to all have trouble still getting them if you fill out this survey to get them then you get it through an email not PSN mail.

by First Son jake_the_ace321 on ‎05-18-2012 05:59 PM

LIGHTBOX U R AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

by Monster Hunter artley9 Monster Hunter on ‎05-18-2012 09:42 PM

if you still haven't got your codes, please call Sony and get someone to help you. tell them this: Hi, I've played warhark (and/or) played in the starhawk beta and not got my gifts, can you help me please? call Sony @ 800-345-7669 during normal business hours. apparently Dylan Jobe (CEO of lightbox) sent me an code for my hand of the founder. although the lady said 1-2 days I got it in about 3 hours. just use your email that your psn account is linked to and go play some online macthes while you wait! hope you get your soon! XD

by Lombax Warrior Final_Beach on ‎05-19-2012 12:01 AM

Same here, or at least in my friend's case. I don't have the account that had my Warhawk data anymore, got my Founder Hand, but my friend played Warhawk extensively and recieved nothing more than the hand like I did. We've been wondering if this happened to anyone else and apparently it did.

What should we do if someone with WH data didn't receive the paints even if they got the Hand?

by Monster Hunter deadlyfx2 on ‎05-19-2012 07:58 AM

Final beach if you figure out how to get the warhawk paints then be sure to let me know.

by Lombax Warrior Avengedfrk on ‎05-19-2012 08:49 AM

sony shipped my ps3 last night. i hope i can still receive this. i dont even know if it was already sent to me or not but if it wasnt ill be disappointed if they discontinue this before i get my system back.

by First Son Convict365 on ‎05-19-2012 02:01 PM

Can I please have your sweet tooth code man I've been looking for a spare one.

Please respond ASAP

by Monster Hunter deadlyfx2 on ‎05-19-2012 03:53 PM

Anyone figured out a way to still get the warhawk paint sets.

by First Son Raonull on ‎05-20-2012 10:30 AM

try fixing the issues first before giving out gifts! The slate screen is blank! for everything! the only thing I can go to is continue game. wtf

by I Only Post Everything UnKnOwN_FoRcE0 I Only Post Everything on ‎05-20-2012 02:23 PM

can someone tell me what the beta gift looks like so ican confirm whether i have it or not?

by Lombax Warrior Final_Beach on ‎05-20-2012 06:05 PM

The Hand of the Founder will be under the Accessory category in Character Customization.

by First Son potatobug12 First Son on ‎05-21-2012 06:02 AM

i filled out the question survey, how long will it take for us to get the codes.

by First Son Hbui on ‎05-21-2012 07:32 AM

Got hand code but no skins.

by Hekseville Citizen PhantomReaver Hekseville Citizen on ‎05-21-2012 10:14 PM

same here, participated in the public beta for quite a while and own warhawk and all of its DLC on this account but still no warhawk or beta gifts

by Monster Hunter JohnnyNorCal on ‎05-22-2012 12:25 AM

So I filled out the LightBox survey online to get my beta gifts. LightBox sent me an email with two codes a few days later. One code was labeled "Veteran Warhawk Skins" and the other code was labeled "Hand of the Founder". The disappointing part is Lightbox made a mistake and both codes were for the hand of the founder.

I ended up not redeeming them cause I really only wanted the Warhawk skins. I sent lightbox an email, I sent Dylan Jobe an email and tweet and I posted about this on the Starhawk Facebook page but received no answer back.

I would really love to exchange those "Hand of the Founder" codes for the Vet Warhawk skins like I was originally suppose to receive.

by First Son gfreding on ‎05-22-2012 05:23 AM

I participated in both warhawk and public beta, but only got one code for Hand of the Founder... but i'd rather just wait until they finish the new patch than ask for another gift fix.

by First Son Hbui on ‎05-22-2012 10:54 AM

So I called Sony like what people are saying. Told them that I was missing the skin code for Starhawk. First rep confirmed that it does exist. Was transferred to another department so they can give me the code. After about 10 min wait, second rep came on asking that I didn't receive the HotF code, I told him no I got that but I didn't get the Vehical Skin, he said, well I have a code for you. Once I got the code, I hung up and went to put it in...Got myself a HotF code. blahhhh.

by First Son Calio-3 on ‎05-23-2012 04:05 PM

I submitted my information and still haven't recieved my beta/warhawk rewards. How long is this process going to take?

by Monster Hunter artley9 Monster Hunter on ‎05-23-2012 04:57 PM

if you still haven't got your codes, please call Sony and get someone to help you. tell them this: Hi, I've played warhark (and/or) played in the starhawk beta and not got my gifts, can you help me please? call Sony @ 800-345-7669 during normal business hours. apparently Dylan Jobe (CEO of lightbox) sent me an code for my hand of the founder. although the lady said 1-2 days I got it in about 3 hours. just use your email that your psn account is linked to and go play some online macthes while you wait! hope you get your soon! XD

by Hekseville Citizen PhantomReaver Hekseville Citizen on ‎05-25-2012 01:00 PM

Still have not recieved any codes in my email unfortunatly I don't have any minutes on my phone so I cant spend an hour on the phone with sony this time...but I should have recieved something by now I mean I have warhawk and was in the beta and have all the warhawk dlc bought and downloaded on this account right now and have owened it for over 2 years.

by Lombax Warrior theDemolisher13 on ‎05-26-2012 01:22 PM

How lnog is it going to take for them to give us are beta/warhawk gifts? If your with me on this click the like butten.

by Lombax Warrior theDemolisher13 on ‎05-26-2012 01:23 PM

Where do you go to give a over all review for STARHAWK? If your with me on this click the like butten.

by First Son Puruco First Son on ‎05-26-2012 06:39 PM

I played warhawk, private and public beta tested, same with starhawk and i never even knew that there were "gifts". which to me is wierd because i usually get emails about all this. i filled out the application just as we were told and lets see what i get because i definately want what i worked for. ive even posted on the starhawk beta forums since no one ever wanted to tell anyhow what buttons are for what since alot of it is completely different from warhawk.

by Lombax Warrior theDemolisher13 on ‎05-26-2012 07:18 PM

I also filled out the application 3 time and still nothing. If your with me on this click the like butten.

by Uncharted Territory StubbornPuppet on ‎05-26-2012 07:28 PM

No code, no email and no PSN message for me either.  I've now filled out that "survey" twice.  I'd really prefer not to talk to Sony support, they tend to just make me mad.

by First Son AkumaJin78 on ‎05-28-2012 02:26 PM

Yeah, still waiting too..It's been about a week now....Warhawk was the first PS3 game I purchased and have been playing off and on since its release and I didn't even get the invite for the private beta (a friend who barely even plays his PS3 did get invited, and I was the one playing under his Warhawk name. AND he didn't even participate.....).  I did however participate in the public beta via the code included with Uncharted 3.  But in the meantime I'll just keep killing the few people I do see with the "hand of the founder" with a smile on my face.

by Lombax Warrior theDemolisher13 on ‎05-28-2012 03:51 PM

still waiting over here too!

by Hekseville Citizen PhantomReaver Hekseville Citizen on ‎05-31-2012 08:50 AM

ok filled out the form a SECOND time since i have still recieved nothing...I can't call sony cause I only have a prepaid phone and dont want to waste all my minutes (last time i called them it took over an hour before i got any help whatsoever) just for a code that takes 6 seconds to enter.

I mean its not like I don't own warhawk...if they can get into people accounts they can clearly see I have all the dlc...which why would I own it if I don't own warhawk?

I mean seriously first I cannot use custom skins in twisted metal at all on this account (still cant even though they said they fixed it then just started ignoring the problem) and now im not even recieving the codes for my warhawk skins....I cant exactly create a new account since all the stuff I purchased is on this one.

I'm getting really disapointed in Sony lately and yes I blame sony just like the online skin customizer for TM I know thats it was up to another sony team, not LBI, to send out the codes....All I know is if this account is permanently glitched for some reason why I cant receive anything...then I swear im just done with all these new games its just one problem after another.

by First Son Hbui on ‎05-31-2012 09:19 AM
So I called Sony like what people are saying. Told them that I was missing the skin code for Starhawk. First rep confirmed that it does exist. Was transferred to another department so they can give me the code. After about 10 min wait, second rep came on asking that I didn't receive the HotF code, I told him no I got that but I didn't get the Vehical Skin, he said, well I have a code for you. Once I got the code, I hung up and went to put it in...Got myself a HotF code. blahhhh.

I guess after the phone call to Sony. They sent me an email for a survey regarding the call. Told them that the issue is still not resolved. Within 3 days, I received an email from Sony with an updated voucher code that includes both the HotF and vehicle skins.

by Uncharted Territory StubbornPuppet on ‎05-31-2012 09:59 AM

Third time filling out the survey a few days ago... NOPE!  Still I have nothing on this.

It seems so implausible that it should be problematic to receive a request, verify online info that proves a customer has played a couple of titles and send a code to the same account.  Would you folks like me to write a 5 minute script that automates the whole process for you?  It'd be pretty easy.

Is anyone from Sony or LightBox reading this blog?

by First Son Wildman537 on ‎05-31-2012 10:21 AM

wth sony only gave me 1 of the codes when i called them i was in beta AND in warhawk im not shure wich the code is they gave me >:0

by Lombax Warrior theDemolisher13 on ‎06-01-2012 09:52 PM

STill waiting over here. What could be taking them so long. And I did the survey four times now! Really four times and they still have't sent it to me.

by Monster Hunter deadlyfx2 on ‎06-02-2012 02:37 PM

You DO realize that it sends it to the email of that account if you do it through this survey...

by First Son AkumaJin78 on ‎06-02-2012 05:28 PM

Yeah, we DO realize that it is supposed to be sent to the email of the account that we used for the survey.......And THAT is why everyone is on here posting.....BECAUSE we're all STILL waiting....................................................................................................................................

by Hekseville Citizen PhantomReaver Hekseville Citizen on ‎06-03-2012 10:50 PM

filled out the survey 3 times starting over 2 weeks ago and still nothing....this is getting freakin annoying.

by Lombax Warrior theDemolisher13 on ‎06-05-2012 06:15 AM

Ok, if you are still missing your hand of the founder. Follow these quick and easy steps. 1, go to PlayStation@store on the ps3. 2, go to Add-Ons. 3, go to Newest PS3 Add-Ons. 4, and then it should be on that list.

by Uncharted Territory StubbornPuppet on ‎06-05-2012 06:40 AM

I'd rather have some confirmation from LightBox or Sony on that before I do a thing... but I've honestly given up on this entirely.  Over a month of having them completely ignore this issue is enough to tell me that it isn't a concern of theirs.

One of my reasons for hesitation, Demolisher, is that I find it odd that the link under your hyperlink text is "...playstation@stare" (instead of @store)

by Lombax Warrior theDemolisher13 on ‎06-05-2012 02:42 PM

it wont let me say @store I try to fix it but it just gos back for some resin

by First Son AkumaJin78 on ‎06-14-2012 03:05 PM

I filled out the form a second time last week, then while checking the PSN store for updates on all my games I find the HoTF add on in the store.....So I have it now, but am still missing the Warhawk skins...wonder how long that is going to take.