Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get Hot-Fix Update 1.02.004 Now

by Starhawk Community Manager ‎06-15-2012 02:04 PM - edited ‎07-11-2012 02:31 PM

Hot-Fix Update 1.02.004 provides a quick fix to ensure all Starhawk clients properly restart *AND* process the new game balance settings fro after an updated is applied. No other changes have been made. Boot-up Starhawk to engage this download immedietly!

We've seen several reports from the community that while playing Starhawk you were not seeing the gameplay balance changes from our latest 1.02 Update early this week -- the game balance either felt old or simply incorrect.

Some players were seeing the proper balance and some were not.

We identified the issue - it was caused by some players not having their Starhawk client automatically restarted after an update had been downloaded, installed and processed. This resulted in some players having incorrect game balance or in some cases a mix of old and incorrect settings.

This latest 1.02.004 Update provides a quick fix to ensure all Starhawk clients properly restart *AND* process the new game balance settings after an updated is applied. No other changes have been made.

We prefer to avoid 3 updates in 3 days, but wanted to make sure everything was operating properly in-time for weekend play! We're dedicated to supporting, thank you Starhawk community. Enjoy your weekend space battles!

Starhawk-SupportBoss.jpg

Comments
by Lombax Warrior madao777 on ‎06-15-2012 03:18 PM

sounds good, when do we get the small maps tho? I really loved CC and Fortress a lot so i am waiting on that update thanks

by First Son saadeon on ‎06-15-2012 07:11 PM
by First Son CHiiNA-_-WHiiTE on ‎06-16-2012 09:36 AM

by the time you guys get this game together, black ops 2 will be out and nobody will play this POS trash game... give me my $60.00 back b

by First Son Coyskurk on ‎06-16-2012 12:31 PM

Go suck your moms turtle dick CoD fag...

by Monster Hunter pmele452 on ‎06-18-2012 08:06 AM

what is so good about CoD it the same game every time. Maybe a new gun or 2

by Lombax Warrior theDemolisher13 on ‎06-21-2012 09:28 PM

Here's something you guys can do. Put a aviates option on the create a game for what buildings you can have and ones you can't have in a game. Why I say that, is some players don't like all your options there are. For example I was in this one game where this person had classic beta on but he did wont the jets. So he would kick any one who got in one. Also here's yet another thing you should do. I you are going to kick people you should tell them why you are kicking them, And all you have to do there is just add a text to the kick message. Now if you agree with me on any of this click the like button. I will have more ideas or suggestions later.

by Lombax Warrior theDemolisher13 on ‎06-21-2012 09:49 PM

It's just so nice to see that all of you guys working on Starhawk. Really taking care of your game. You don't see that to often. I know of a lot of people will just through a game out there, and not even care what the gamers think of it. In their mind as long as it makes money, they don't care, and for keeping a close eye on your  game doing everything you can. To make it it's best that. just so heartwarming that you guys achly take pride in your work, and for that I say thank you.

by Lombax Warrior theDemolisher13 on ‎06-22-2012 10:40 PM

Lets see what can we add or fixes today. Oh the Flat cannon needs to go up about 50% in damage basicaly back to what it was when the game came out. Why I say that is it add a new meaning of no fly zone for air craft. Also instead of picking up only 1 grenade make it 2. That one doesn't really matter if you do that or not. What elst can we do? oh here are some ideas for futer maps an ice world and a world of fire to shake it up, and I'll let you think on how to do that. oh one more thing before I'm done for tonight the mice issue still hasn't been fix yet. What I mean is I can play homeworld and co-op just fine. But the real multiplier games start to have problems in them. Meaning about 69% of the time it will work the rest is just bad. Ether I can tell them stuff but not here them or no one can here each other. So It would be nice if you have an update to fix that and that's it for now.

Now if your with me on any of this just click the like button.

by First Son jake_the_ace321 on ‎07-18-2012 07:14 PM

So when does the next map pack come out? i am really lookin forward to having a nice swamp/jungle/forest to fight in.

by First Son CRAZY-_-RAT First Son on ‎08-14-2012 09:08 PM
hi
by First Son EmpungPurwandi86 on ‎08-16-2013 06:26 PM
ok.