Reply
Jan 30 2013
By: Perphectionist- First Son 11 posts
Offline

>S&D< CB

53 replies 440 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

>S&D< played a great game but nice try :smileyhappy: maybe next time 2-0 NeGx :smileyhappy: ... NeGx best Clan? ummm Yes :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 54 (440 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/05/2008
Offline
3756 posts
 

Re: >S&D< CB

Jan 30, 2013

Perphectionist- wrote:

>S&D< played a great game but nice try :smileyhappy: maybe next time 2-0 NeGx :smileyhappy: ... NeGx best Clan? ummm Yes :smileyvery-happy:


Once you beat CON or Bow2, then you can talk about you guys being the best.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 54 (430 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/09/2008
Offline
1803 posts
 

Re: >S&D< CB

Jan 30, 2013

yawn... just a wannabe *T$*'

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 54 (410 Views)
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
603 posts
 

Re: >S&D< CB

Jan 30, 2013

gs94 wrote:

Perphectionist- wrote:

>S&D< played a great game but nice try :smileyhappy: maybe next time 2-0 NeGx :smileyhappy: ... NeGx best Clan? ummm Yes :smileyvery-happy:


Once you beat CON or Bow2, then you can talk about you guys being the best.


LOL funny you say that, we just beat :CON: (best out of 5) 3-1 tonight. We're the best. :smileyhappy:

Free month of gamefly! - http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/1zh1fl

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 54 (392 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
603 posts
 

Re: >S&D< CB

Jan 30, 2013

Swift444 wrote:

yawn... just a wannabe *T$*'


No, *T$* is broken... wouldn't want to be them anyway.

Free month of gamefly! - http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/1zh1fl

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 54 (391 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/09/2008
Offline
1803 posts
 

Re: >S&D< CB

Jan 30, 2013

mrdurant35 wrote:

Swift444 wrote:

yawn... just a wannabe *T$*'


No, *T$* is broken... wouldn't want to be them anyway.


Of course NOW *T$* doesnt play Starhawk. Obviously by me saying "wannabe *T$*" i was refering to when we WERE around. And *T$* wouldnt wanna a loser like you in it anyway LOL. Rage quiting cheating glitching crybaby whos life revolves around 1 game. Who dies once then leaves a game? LMAO trash,

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 54 (388 Views)
Reply
First Son
Registered: 01/27/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: >S&D< CB

Jan 30, 2013

Swift444 why are you saying we want to be *T$* when we're called NeGx? Thats kind of dumb. And why are you calling somebody names whos better then you? Stay in school, you need it or go back to it.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 54 (371 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/09/2008
Offline
1803 posts
 

Re: >S&D< CB

Jan 30, 2013

HeAVeN_xX wrote:

Swift444 why are you saying we want to be *T$* when we're called NeGx? Thats kind of dumb. And why are you calling somebody names whos better then you? Stay in school, you need it or go back to it.


LMAO You are telling me to stay in school when you cant even comprehend what i said SMH. Mrdurant? better than me? LOL thanks for the laugh. I havnt played since September. Im sure im still better than 95% of the player base.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 54 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7457 posts
 

Re: >S&D< CB

Jan 30, 2013

Is he gonna stop by community night again this week begging for a clan battle over and over and over again?  That was kinda funny the first 5 minutes of last week:

 

"BHD wanna cwan baddle? Cwan baddle BHD? Huh? Wanna cwan baddle?" Then quit the room due to lack of response.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 54 (342 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
1012 posts
 

Re: >S&D< CB

Jan 30, 2013

I'm sensing a theme :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 54 (323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes