Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 16 2012
By: Avengedfrk Lombax Warrior 177 posts

Riftmongers [RM] Recruiting

[ Edited ]
3 replies 76 views Edited Jul 12, 2012

Hello Starhawkers!

We are recruiting and looking forward to you guys joining our clan. We are laid back and are all about having fun. For those of you who want to learn some things, I will try to help you. I would like to have some great players that are willing to work as a team, but if you are a beginner you are more than welcome to learn with us. If you know of any strategies, I would like to hear them.

We might be a laid back clan, but I urge everybody to practice with each other in random rooms, or make your own and invite the clan to it.  I will even go the distance to create a one-on-one unranked match to let you practice with me, so that I may give you tips in advanced flight and ground training.

I will always use a mic during clan battles and I urge everybody who has one to use it. I do not require you to have a mic; however, if you have one it will be easier to communicate as a team and strategize more efficiently. So far we have 52 members and still growing. If you are interested, send me a message on PSN: my ID is Avengedfrk. Alternately, if you would like to use the forums to send a message, please do so, as I check them often.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you soon.

Avengedfrk

Message 1 of 4 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Re: Riftmongers [RM] Recruiting

Jul 12, 2012

bump

Message 2 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 15, 2012
Asked for invite!
Message 3 of 4 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 6, 2012
I will be sending you a friend request. I believe you have a friend of mine in your clan already, emanuel792496.
Message 4 of 4 (33 Views)
0 Likes