Survivor
2068 posts

Re: Does bow2 really need money?

Oct 1, 2012

Spider_87 wrote:
Yeah we need this money we are planning a road trip so all of Bow2! can finally meet and have a good time. I hope we can all see each other one day.

They should make a reality show about this.

Message 11 of 21 (166 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Oct 1, 2012

armyluke wrote:

Spider_87 wrote:
Yeah we need this money we are planning a road trip so all of Bow2! can finally meet and have a good time. I hope we can all see each other one day.

They should make a reality show about this.

BOW2 should go visit EMi and they can just make it an episode of Survivor.  :smileylol:

Message 12 of 21 (160 Views)
Sackboy
347 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Thanks irress. Am i one of your favorite bow2! Members too?

U can tell from the 100 threads posted about us that all this is mostly personal attacks against bow2!. Like armyluke whos probably is no where near top 16 but comments on all the mlg posts all day.

Like i said, if ppl did less **bleep** and more playing then they would probably have more wins. But then he probably says **bleep** like , "i have a job, i dont need the money" so why tf does he care about who gets the money? Go play robin hood somewhere else **bleep**.

Same goes to megacarlos. Do u need the money? Are u unemployed?
Message 13 of 21 (155 Views)
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Oct 1, 2012

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Thanks irress. Am i one of your favorite bow2! Members too?

U can tell from the 100 threads posted about us that all this is mostly personal attacks against bow2!. Like armyluke whos probably is no where near top 16 but comments on all the mlg posts all day.

Like i said, if ppl did less **bleep** and more playing then they would probably have more wins. But then he probably says **bleep** like , "i have a job, i dont need the money" so why tf does he care about who gets the money? Go play robin hood somewhere else **bleep**.

Same goes to megacarlos. Do u need the money? Are u unemployed?

Nub.

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 14 of 21 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Oct 1, 2012

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:

I'm European, this isnt the place to start another one of these arguements Evil, just go win some money or whatever.

Yes, I dont like Bow2! but you're not all bad, just the minority of players in your clan.

Message 15 of 21 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I changed it to "one of my" because I remembered freakyevil switched to bow2 also, he taught me how to not get shot down and fly, silentsolid helped me pick out my pvr.  :smileyhappy:

Sure evil, if gs likes you I don't see why not, but I did just meet you, don't know that I have seen you in game though.  But I get along with most people in general.

Emi is one of my favorites too, he provides a lot of material for me :smileytongue:

Message 16 of 21 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Oct 1, 2012

EMI always gives me a tip after killing me :smileytongue:

rndmjosh.png
Message 17 of 21 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Actually yeah im not working im waiting for winter term need cash.
Message 18 of 21 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
910 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Not only that, but they cheat up the wazoo.  Two of their members ( one of which is #3 on the MLG charts) sets up servers at night where they are both on the same side so they can clan stack.  They'll name the server something like Fast XP Lvl ^ EZ to try to con noobies into the room so they can rape them again and again.  I think its a cheap move and someone should teach them a lesson.

Message 19 of 21 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
910 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Smokescreen_5 wrote:

Not only that, but they cheat up the wazoo.  Two of their members ( one of which is #3 on the MLG charts) sets up servers at night where they are both on the same side so they can clan stack.  They'll name the server something like Fast XP Lvl ^ EZ to try to con noobies into the room so they can rape them again and again.  I think its a cheap move and someone should teach them a lesson.

I should say I haven't seen Spider do this though.

Message 20 of 21 (71 Views)
0 Likes