Apr 27 2012
By: DJHaole PlayStation MVP 1893 posts

Clan Sign Up FAQ For Urgent Fury

3 replies 50 views Edited Apr 27, 2012

I wanted to take a minute to provide the clans in this section a quick guide to signing up for UF Tournaments such as Dust:

• First you must register at Urgent Fury, you can do the long meathod of filling out the form after you enter your birth date, or you can use the quick Facebook set up.
  • Then head over to UFGL and create your clan. Remember all members of your team must sign up for Urgent Fury to compete in the Tournaments. This is required for many reasons but mainly for the Prize justifications and tracking of Ringers.
  • After you create your Clan, you have two options, if you know your members UF Usernames, you can add them by clicking Add Team Members on your team manager, or you can provide the team profile link and members can click on join team (You then have to accept their request to join)
  • Once you have the minimum of 8 members on your roster then you need to Join one of the Deployments by visiting the Starhawk League Section
  • Clan Size limits for the tournaments will match the Starhawk Clan limits, however prizes may be limited and we will leave it up to the clan to decide who will receive the prizes.

Feel free to drop any questions here, just remember I do not receive notifications of replies so I may not respond right away, if you need immediate assistance use the Contact Us Option, it does not require registration either.

Message 1 of 4 (50 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1893 posts

Re: Clan Sign Up FAQ For Urgent Fury

May 24, 2012
Message 2 of 4 (50 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51087 posts

Re: Clan Sign Up FAQ For Urgent Fury

Jun 15, 2012