Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Re: CLAN BOW2

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

I hope they add some sort of level limit option..

Cuz It's just unnecessary for 50+ dudes to join low ranked servers.

May not be good for the community in the long run either.

I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Sep 21, 2012

GIfreakyevil
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (314 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Sep 21, 2012
Well what are we suppose to do every server is a cake sever and when we make our own server no one will ever join because of the stupid red skull. The only choich we have is not play the game or either play and make everyone mad and we get hate mail everyday and everyone starts to leave the server.
GIfreakyevil
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Sep 21, 2012

look dude i join with quick matck... dont even notice the title of the game... this guy starts sending me messages " you dweeb""this room is for noobs only".. so i look at the score, there is mostly lvl 30 and up to 50 in there,this whiner who is posting this is a level 35 or something, thats not a noob to me, i left after that game but you really should have name the room THIS ROOM FOR POOR/BAD/AWFUL PLAYERS ONLY,....Sorry dude, quit your wining and just GET GOOD.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (272 Views)
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Sep 21, 2012

OP sound buttockshurt.

I say buttocks cause I believe **bleep** is censored.

photo 2lucdp0_zps66052a47.png
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (259 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

rdc1134 wrote:

09-20-2012

i create a game (newbies have fun) the game list message is (new players only please) about 16 of us are playing and i'm the highest level (38) and playing split screen with my son, i'm not trying to win trying to let everyone have fun, (MKT-1980_get) level 50 shows up--i get worried then he grabs the flag runs around with it so i see he understands the reason for the game, thanks 1980.

Then from the BOW2 Clan /// KVILLEKING level 50 comes in and starts taking over the game most of the newbies are discouraged so i send this guy a message---dweeb, this is a new players game give them a chance---he responds your a level 38--at this point i have 1 kill and have died 14 times, he had 25 kills and no deaths so i send---look at my kills and deaths and look at yours--his response, was silence and at the end of the game he had 35 kills and 2 deaths, he stayed for the next game and same thing finally he left but he did stay for 2----- 30 minute plays and ruled the air and ground while he played i have one of many words for him////what a dweeb//////  BOW2 if this is how you operate then i have lost what respect i did have for your clan. 

Hi RDC

You are right that what the player you named did was poor sportsmanship since they stayed after you told them what the room was for. However I don't think you should be calling out specific screennames here as sony typically consdiers that "blacklisting".  Also when you do message someone to tell them they shouldn't be in a specific room don't denegrate them (dweeb) in the message just expalin it to them.

Next time you have a problem with a specific player this is what you do.  You send them a message explaining what is going on like you did and then if they don't leave just use the host-kick feature and kick them (I would send a message first saying "since you didn't leave and aren't following the ethos of this server I'm kicking you, if you come back I'll re-kick you after the 2 minutes is up so please just go play in a server more suited to your skill level.")

I have some experiences with some clans/players in-game you might find interesting if you want to hear the stories PM me.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Sep 21, 2012

^^^this is how an adult would handle it. funny thing is the OP is twice, maybe even three times pilgrim's age.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Sep 21, 2012

kvilleking wrote:

look dude i join with quick matck...

Anyone who hosts a server should also know that this join option does not allow the joiner to see server info/title.  So put your message in the message box, that's what it is for, that is displayed after joining.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Sep 21, 2012

WOW.. let me get this right.. im a bad sport because i hit quick join and stayed for one game with this guy who made the room and he is a level 38??? he sends me hatemail... calls me names, and obviously was trying to noob bash, but wasnt good at it... my fault right??? And now the supposed VP of gaming is calling me out and blacklisting me... LMAO my only regret is you were not in that room.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (194 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
857 posts

Sep 21, 2012

TrexTrying

photo Jumping-Flash_zps65309ef3.png
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (181 Views)