Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2012
By: u2vini Splicer 90 posts

which Lego StarWars to choose: Clone Wars or Complete Saga?

2 replies 1744 views Edited May 6, 2012

Hello guys,

I would pressume they are both similar or well at least the same kind/type of game but... which one would be easier/funnier for a 6 years old boy?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated

(for a PS3, just in case)

Vini

Message 1 of 3 (1,744 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11177 posts

Re: which Lego StarWars to choose: Clone Wars or Complete Saga?

May 6, 2012

Presumably, both games would probably have the same amount of flavor in humor. The only major difference here is that one game has the complete package for being based on all the films while the other is staged around the Clone Wars saga (the war that was featured in Star Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Clones).

If the boy has not yet seen the films, perhaps the Complete Saga would indulge their interest or further entice them to cackle at the story they've grown to love? The Clone Wars game though would have trophies, which if you happen to be assured a game will unlock rewards for completing certain sets of actions throughout the game then this would be the one to get. Most PlayStation 3 titles released in 2008 and before do not include trophy support.

Message 2 of 3 (1,744 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Re: which Lego StarWars to choose: Clone Wars or Complete Saga?

May 8, 2012

If the only difference are the throphies (which is not a big deal for me or my son), then the Complete Saga is the option for us.

Thanks GrayGargoyle!

Message 3 of 3 (1,744 Views)
0 Likes