Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2633 posts

Re: what do you think about starwars the force unleashed

Sep 10, 2012
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed part 1. Is a good video game..
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (335 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
76 posts

Sep 12, 2012
The Force Unleashed had good things for every bad thing it did, but it's story was it's real saving grace. Mind you the romance was pretty sketchy, but the revelations about the Alliance are extremely interesting for most fans. The second game, however, was an unnecessary sequel with lots of improvements but sacrificed everything that made the decent first one any good. I tried my best to review them, now several years after both releases, for a Star Wars fan-run website called Knights Archive that I volunteered for. I'm not saying what I wrote is perfect or will explain the series for you, but it might help. TFU1: http://www.knightsarchive.com/2012/07/06/review-the-force-unleashed-2/ TFU2: http://www.knightsarchive.com/2012/07/25/video-game-review-the-force-unleashed-ii/
BrushYourTeeth on PSN and Twitter
Owner of Mynock Manor "A place where geek-focused news and ramblings come shaken, not Chewie,"
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I have The Forces Unleashed for Nintendo Wii and despite the simplicity of the graphics, I had hours of fun because the lightsaber combat movement design was excellent. The game also includes a lightsaber combat training option in the menu. I think Star Wars games are more enjoyable in Nintendo Wii because the Nintendo Wii remote control and nunchuk look like they were both designed having a Star Wars lightsaber in mind.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A LOVELY PSN PLAYSTATION HOME BUG STUFFED PIZZA FROM SWAT THAT FLY PIZZA DELIVERY JUST FOR ME"!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 10, 2012

It's pretty good.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son