Highlighted
Apr 09 2011
By: Jacksonster0 First Son 1 posts

Bring Back the Series to PS3

2 replies 130 views Edited Apr 9, 2011

Hello everyone. I'm Jacksonster0 (zero). I'm writing this to hopefully catch the attention of Play Station, or Sony, whoever makes the games for the PS3. I just watched the  endidng of Star Wars 6, and remembered a game you had created for the PS2. The Star Wars Battle Front series. What I'm trying to say through this post, is that I have ideas that could make you a lot of money. I don't know this, but it seemed to me like the Star Wars Battle Front series was a great success. I would like to see Lukas Arts and Play Station, or Sony (whoever makes the games), create the most extreme, exciting, thrilling Star Wars Battle Front there has ever been. What I'd like to see in it is as many stories you can fit in as possible, with terrific graphics, amazing sound, and a super story. I mean, you guys are Sony! My ideas consist of this: all of the places/scenes, large variety of weapons, customization, modes, characters, etc. I have Star Wars Battle Front: Elite Squadron. I loved how you had a large variety of everything, and how you could just hop into any vehicle, and go into space or whatever. These are only a few ideas of what you could do. Please, do this. Add to the ideas, make them better, just do this. You would need a reasonable price of course. I assure you, if you can get the people of the PS3 to get this game, even people who are addicted to Black Ops, to get LOVE it, and play it all day, I would be one of the first to get this game. I forgot to mention an online play mode, too, make that great, too. If you did this, and accomplished all of the things I have said in this message, you could make a TON of money, and be another step ahead of Microsoft and their Xbox 360. PLEASE, make my time and effort in this message worth it! Do it for PS3! Do it for the people, and to rub into Xbox's big, fat face! Continue the series! Don't let the flame die out! If you have any questions, please contact me on PSN as Jacksonster0.

Jacksonster0

Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Re: Bring Back the Series to PS3

Sep 12, 2011

Unfortunately, within LucasArts there has been a shake-up in personnel. What you are asking for is currently a pipe dream sorry.

Message 2 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Re: Bring Back the Series to PS3

Sep 25, 2011

A new Star Wars Battlefront game is very unlikely.  There are always the rumors, though.  And if you have ideas, why don't you put a job application into Lucas Arts or something....give them an e-mail.  Don't rant to us.  Tell Lucas Arts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me on PSN if you want to play Starhawk or Twisted Metal!

Also add me on Steam: The Almighty TaDaryl (I may change names, so beware)
Message 3 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes