Aug 26 2009
By: XrobX Keyblade Wielder 10925 posts

vikings players don't want favre

65 replies 1 views Edited Aug 26, 2009

"Sources with knowledge of the Vikings locker-room dynamics say some players believe Tarvaris Jackson gives the Vikings the best chance to win, while other players believe Sage Rosenfels gives the team the best chance to win -- which is one of the new twists to this storyline. In the words of one NFL source, Favre has "little support" in the locker room as Minnesota prepares for its Monday night preseason game against the Houston Texans."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp09/news/story?id=4424660

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 66 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3255 posts

Re: vikings players don't want favre

Aug 26, 2009
Same story, new place. I think this year might turn out just like last year, maybe even worse if Favre's teammates start turning on him this early, as opposed to the end of the year last year.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 66 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5800 posts

Aug 26, 2009
I've lost all respect for Brett Favre. He's an ego-filled maniac and just needs to stay retired. He's got nothing left and he needs to realize that.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 66 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11773 posts

Aug 26, 2009

What a shock that his diva antics and me me me attitude has turned off the other players.

It was obvious all along that for this to truly work he needed to not flip flop and get in there from day 1 but that would have meant having to take part in training camp and god forbid he does that. The coaching staff has alot of blame too for allowing this. Childress will be fired at the end of the year much like Mangini.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 66 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16055 posts

Aug 27, 2009

ThisWhiteGuy wrote:
I've lost all respect for Brett Favre. He's an ego-filled maniac and just needs to stay retired. He's got nothing left and he needs to realize that.

I feel the same way. The only thing he has got left is experinece, his arm weak, his body is cripped. Why don't they just put out a random Vike fan to play QB. Probably be just as good.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 66 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4126 posts

Aug 27, 2009

GatorsDynasty wrote:

What a shock that his diva antics and me me me attitude has turned off the other players.

Which brings up this question...Is he worse than Terrell Owens?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 66 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3242 posts

Aug 27, 2009
You guys are all haters.  Brett Farve is a legend, a future hall of famer!  If he feels like he can still play and a team is willing to give him a chance, I say give it to him.  Let's not forget that Farve was going to stay retired until Childress approached him, so if any one is to blame for the split locker room it's the coach, or better yet the whole vikings organization.  Now I've never been a vikings fan (longtime packers fan) but they do have a very good team, good defense, good line, good back, they just needed a quarterback, and let's face it all the other quarterbacks for the vikings haven't done anything.  Farve, hopefully, is the missing piece to the puzzle and I'll be rooting for him every game.
Photobucket

Check out my YouTube page @ http://www.youtube.com/user/810tek
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 66 (1 View)
Ghost of Sparta
16055 posts

Aug 27, 2009

Da_Best_12 wrote:
You guys are all haters.  Brett Farve is a legend, a future hall of famer!  If he feels like he can still play and a team is willing to give him a chance, I say give it to him.  Let's not forget that Farve was going to stay retired until Childress approached him, so if any one is to blame for the split locker room it's the coach, or better yet the whole vikings organization.  Now I've never been a vikings fan (longtime packers fan) but they do have a very good team, good defense, good line, good back, they just needed a quarterback, and let's face it all the other quarterbacks for the vikings haven't done anything.  Farve, hopefully, is the missing piece to the puzzle and I'll be rooting for him every game.

But he is ruining his Legend status! Quit while your ahead and give up on this BS revenge play. I hope the Packers destoy Favre twice this year.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 66 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Aug 27, 2009

CptBulldog wrote:

Da_Best_12 wrote:

But he is ruining his Legend status! Quit while your ahead and give up on this BS revenge play. I hope the Packers destoy Favre twice this year.

he is not ruining his legend status its the god damn media
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 66 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24339 posts

Aug 27, 2009

That train is starting to derail before it even leaves the station.

Like that analogy?

JacqaL Sig photo JacqaLSig.png
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 66 (1 View)
0 Likes