Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Re: tampa bay..........

Jul 12, 2008

YankeesMan wrote:
Idk i have'nt thought there that amazing this year they seem to get hits when they to..Its a great team though and young guns have been making great impression and interesting change to AL EAST...Im a Yankees fan but I tip my hat to them Rays ...Hopefully they can take Wildcard and Divison
your a yankee fan but rooting for another team to win the division and wildcard, helll no ur not a fan

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3014 posts

Jul 12, 2008

Its amazing how people have swiftly moved on to the mustache and forgotten about the gold thong.

But then again if that was happening anywhere else it wouldn't even be close to being a story. Kinda sad when mustaches, golden underwear and divorces are the only bits of news you have to report on (when Hank isn't running his mouth that is)

Disclaimer: All trophies are owned and not the result of rentals or falsified profile downloads.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Jul 12, 2008

Sparx88 wrote:

Its amazing how people have swiftly moved on to the mustache and forgotten about the gold thong.

But then again if that was happening anywhere else it wouldn't even be close to being a story. Kinda sad when mustaches, golden underwear and divorces are the only bits of news you have to report on (when Hank isn't running his mouth that is)

why, we all remember it, its just the medias way

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Jul 13, 2008
and the rays continue to fall tonight
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3380 posts

Jul 13, 2008

Randy06 wrote:
and the rays continue to fall tonight

how sweet it is, although the Sox will probably have their late summer collapse yet again and then I'll be back to cursing every time I read the sports headlines, I've just grown used to it at this point.
soxsig
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1890 posts

Jul 13, 2008
screw the sox and all their bandwagon fans
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3380 posts

Jul 13, 2008
Really? because I've been a fan since about the age of 5 but thanks. Mike Greenwell was my favorite, for reasons I couldn't tell you why. Mo Vaughn, Nomar, Boggs. Before you jump on someone's back about being a bandwagon you should probably do a little research on their prior posts. And by the way speaking of bandwaggon when I was growing up the Sox sucked, judging by everything you've said about your age, you about grew up right when the braves were in the middle of their 14 year run, it's easy to root for the favorites.  Didn't anyone ever tell you growing up people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?
soxsig
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1890 posts

Jul 13, 2008

im not saying u were a bandwagon. i live in GA in there are SOOOOOO many red sox fans that suddenly popped up after 04. they claim to be true fans but they havent even been to bosten or could name the general manager.

i wasnt calling u one though 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1890 posts

Jul 13, 2008
and by the way, yes i grew up during the braves run but my dad had season tickets throughout the 80's when they were just terrible. so just be quiet
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes