Jun 17 2008
By: dramajudge Treasure Hunter 6242 posts

its time to bring back the predictions thread!!

9 replies 1 views Edited Jun 17, 2008

ok what are your predictions for

the

MLB

NFL

NHL

and any others..

and why!! 

Message 1 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Re: its time to bring back the predictions thread!!

Jun 17, 2008

PSP maniac44 wrote:

the

MLB

NFL

NHL

and any others..

and why!! 

NBA - The Spurs have the #26 pick in the draft.  That's pretty darn good.  They have a shot at getting somebody fresh from college, PREFERABLY a SF/SG.  They need someone for that position now and need to start getting somebody to replace bowen and finley.  The Spurs will probably draft another point guard for no reason, and send him to the D-League to let him rot.

Give me Kudos, or give me death!
Message 2 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Re: Re: its time to bring back the predictions thread!!

Jun 17, 2008
Heat are nba champs in the 2009 season.
my psn= ea5t_5id3_b3a5t
Message 3 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Jun 17, 2008
because the 2nd draft pick will fit in perfectly.
my psn= ea5t_5id3_b3a5t
Message 4 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1325 posts

Jun 17, 2008

**PiMpStA** wrote:

Epic HOMER!

The Bulls have the #1 pick, I'll be happy if they make it to the 2nd round in the playoffs. 

Message 5 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2065 posts

Jun 17, 2008

**PiMpStA** wrote:

I know they say ya gotta have hope, but c'mon!!
Message 6 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Jun 17, 2008

**PiMpStA** wrote:

Give me Kudos, or give me death!
Message 7 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21631 posts

Jun 17, 2008

MLB - Dodgers are going to be lucky to finish .500 unless they can make a huge splash and pick up a power hitter before the trade deadline. Weak division, but they're wasting it. It's attrocious. I really don't know what to expect from the rest of the season, but I keep waiting on things to gel on the offensive end...but it never does.

NBA - Pacers have the eleventh pick. Unless they plan on making some big moves to land Javaris Crittenton from Memphis, I hope we go with D.J. Augustin out of Texas. I like the kid's ability. I think Critt is going to be a stud...but Augustin may be a better floor leader, and that would be exceptional for the Pacers. I'm hoping they can ship Tinsley off this summer and unless a golden deal comes along, keep Jermaine O'Neal. Hopefully we can bring in some true SG talent. I'd like to test the market on Shawne Williams, who has a good ceiling, but is in a position logjam. I'd deal him for a true SG or big man.

NFL - Colts are just rolling along. Word out of camp from Polian is that this is the furtherest along they've been in his ten year tenure, and the rookies seem to all get it. It's going to be an exceptional year for Colts football. Dungy's going to fight hard to get his team down to Tampa to play in the Super Bowl, and as long as injuries don't bury us again this year, we should be able to get there on another division title. Still a bit miffed on our cornerback depth, but I like the starters and the depth at just about every other position, and our special teams may not be bad at all this year (!!). You know it's a good thing when your coaches are saying, "We've got too much talent."

College football - This should be an interesting year. I think they could win 8 games, since their schedule is perhaps one of the weakest in D-I. They're losing to Wisconsin for sure. I wouldn't bet the farm on Michigan State, Illinois, Penn State, or Purdue...but we should be able to win at least one of those four. Gonna rely on Kellen Lewis.

College basketball - This is going to be one of the worst years in Indiana basketball history. No one playing this year has any real D-I experience except for Kyle Tabar, the highest returning scorer at 1.3 PPG. This isn't going to be a good year in the W column, but I think it's going to be a good year for Indiana basketball. Just knowing the kids there this year will be there for the right reasons and not there for Sampson will make them worth watching, even when they're playing a brutal OOC schedule and striking out against a weak Big Ten. Could still get close to .500...but I have no clue.

Message 8 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6139 posts

Jun 17, 2008

CFL - With a new QB and an amazing defense the Argonauts will take the Grey Cup.

NHL - I have it down to Dallas/Calgary in the west, that's as long as Calgary gan get a #1 centre.  The east is a little more open, the Pens will be favourites and as long as Brodeur is playing you can't count the Devils out. 

In conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous
Message 9 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2137 posts

Jun 17, 2008

PSP maniac44 wrote:

the

MLB royals

NFL dolphins

NHL bruins

and any others..

and why!! 

Message 10 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes