Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Re: espn 2k5 teams raitings

Jul 22, 2004

LKZShinto wrote:
Cowboys and Titans get Antwain Smith..

two teams cant get one player... do you mean cowboys get george, and titans get smith? cuz thats what I think you mean
Message 11 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3392 posts

Jul 22, 2004
yeah cowboys:

Offense : 70
Defense: 90
Overall: 85

hopefully eddie will help out my O a little bit
Photobucket
Message 12 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3931 posts

Jul 22, 2004
Did someone say the Eagles Defense was 92? It shouldnt be that high. Yes I know they got some people like Kearse but the lost both of there Cornerbacks. Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent went there seperate ways. but like you said it is preseason ratings. The Lions will go up with there awesome Offense and improved defense with Brock Marion, Fernando Bryant and Damien Woody(they needed a Center)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 13 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Jul 23, 2004
i play with the browns and i do just fine with them.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 14 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
877 posts

Jul 23, 2004
,dirkus89 wrote:

O thanks, I really dont care about rankings, but IMO those look sorta off, I mean vikes and bucs at 90? o well, doesnt make a difference to me
One problem that all sports games run into is that team performance (and, therefore, the team ratings) is based on the combined ratings of all the individual players.  The Vikings and Bucs get high ratings because they have some really good individuals.  However, as a team they underachieve in real life.....  I really wish that there was some sort of "intangibles rating" or the ability for the players to come together as a team and play well (or bad).
Message 15 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2420 posts

Jul 23, 2004

dirkus89 wrote:

LKZShinto wrote:
Cowboys and Titans get Antwain Smith..

two teams cant get one player... do you mean cowboys get george, and titans get smith? cuz thats what I think you mean

Yeah i meant that...
Message 16 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Jul 23, 2004

,bdr127 wrote:
,dirkus89 wrote:

O thanks, I really dont care about rankings, but IMO those look sorta off, I mean vikes and bucs at 90? o well, doesnt make a difference to me
One problem that all sports games run into is that team performance (and, therefore, the team ratings) is based on the combined ratings of all the individual players.  The Vikings and Bucs get high ratings because they have some really good individuals.  However, as a team they underachieve in real life.....  I really wish that there was some sort of "intangibles rating" or the ability for the players to come together as a team and play well (or bad).

That is exactly what I was thinking the other day.
Message 17 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes