Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 12 2003
By: Goldberg_Schmoldberg~ Lombax Warrior 172 posts

WWE Vengeance.com

1 replies 1 views Edited Jul 12, 2003

How messed up is the wwe with their websites ?  Today I noticed that at the vengeance site they have a wallpaper designed around the US TITLE tournament match but not a wallpaper for the actual pay per view event itself.

That is screwed up.  Especially since after this Thursday on Smackdown, the tournament will be knocked down to only 2 of the 4 guys on the wallpaper.  Who the he!! runs these sites anyway ?  They do a lousy job.

Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7055 posts

Re: WWE Vengeance.com

Jul 12, 2003

,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:

How messed up is the wwe with their websites ?  Today I noticed that at the vengeance site they have a wallpaper designed around the US TITLE tournament match but not a wallpaper for the actual pay per view event itself.

That is screwed up.  Especially since after this Thursday on Smackdown, the tournament will be knocked down to only 2 of the 4 guys on the wallpaper.  Who the he!! runs these sites anyway ?  They do a lousy job.

Even as a die-hard WWE fan, I don't like their site very much. Too convoluted. Good news is that I finally get to go to a PPV event live! My buddy and I got 4th row tickets for Vengeance! I told myself years ago that if a PPV ever came to my neck of the woods- Denver- I would go. Just wish I could afford to go to Wrestlemania XX at Madison Square Gardens. Oh well; this is good enough for me!
As we say in Steamboat:
"You didn't lose your girlfriend, you just lost your turn!"
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (1 View)
0 Likes