can avery johnson get a call?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3299 posts

Re: Vinny Del Negro the Bulls Coach?

Jun 11, 2008
I heard that Avery Johnson doesn't want to coach this year because he is still getting paid by the Mavericks, so why work when you can still pull in a paycheck. Being a Bulls fan I would have liked to have seen D'Antoni running his offense with the Bulls talent but since that ship has sailed, I don't mind seeing a new coach lead a team of young players. Vinny will be a big question mark but if he has the right coaching staff he will do fine.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3014 posts

Jun 11, 2008
I don't care much for basketball but I found this funny. The guy isn't black but I'm waiting to hear a highlight of somebody pronouncing the name wrong with a little freudian slip

Disclaimer: All trophies are owned and not the result of rentals or falsified profile downloads.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1354 posts

Jun 11, 2008
@Sparx88 your the only 1 to think something ignorant like that. no it wouldn't be funny.
i write all msg on this forum using my ps3 browser. i can't type long replies & there is no editor so forgive me for any mistakes. cpu crashed. i hate the new msg creator for this forum & now i can't quote ppl.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes