Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 18 2008
By: mentalman420 Wastelander 745 posts

Tiger woods pga tour 09

3 replies 12 views Edited Jul 18, 2008
Anyone here a tiger woods pga tour fan? i have all of them since 04 and can't for 09!
psn.....mentalman420.....
"gamer 4 life"
42"Sony dlp
52” sony bravia
80gb ps3
750 gb external hdd
I drink bourbon like most ppl drink water!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Re: Tiger woods pga tour 09

Jul 18, 2008
I am definetely....didn't care too much for last years version.  Just for whatever reason could not get a straight shot off the tee..and that was with good attributes...maybe it was just me but I'm usually very good at the games so I don't know.  Anyhow, very much looking forward to at least renting this years installment.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6806 posts

Jul 18, 2008

i am gettin g it on release day like i have. the new screens and vids for it look so good. wish they would make a fantasy course and make a mock up of Augusta in it since they will never license it out. having the trainer seems like it will be good. i wish they would add some features such as instead of l;eveling your power up you havd to level up each indiviual club, level up coming out of sand,rough and more.

for the straight shots i had problems with it too for awhile,,its all about timing,,going fully back and taking that millisecond stop at the top of your arc then swinging seemed to cure it for me, i rarely hit bad shots now and i am on a dif golfer whos attributes are all in mid 30's

try that if you play a little 08 before 09 comes out

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Jul 18, 2008
Hmm maybe i'll rent 08 and give that a shot then before I decide to pick up 09.  Guess I'm just so used to the ps2 versions where you could just pull it straight back and fire it back up without hesitation.  Thanks for the advice though.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes