Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
12393 posts

Re: These refs are terrible

Jun 11, 2008

NCBoi24 wrote:
Are the refs just biased to the home team or something because now the Lakers have 20 FTs compared to the Celtics' 4.

It's the way the entire playoffs have been going. Game 2 was just the most blatant.

BrolyReborn
Message 61 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1354 posts

Jun 11, 2008
to who ever that said the lakers aren't playin D. well it hard to play D when ur gettin called for bs fouls. boston does the same thing and there playin great D. b/c there not gettin fouls called on them. And for the spurs series yes that call was very questionable and could of changed the series. but this NBE national basketball entertainment. refs r just doing what they r told help boost ratings.
i write all msg on this forum using my ps3 browser. i can't type long replies & there is no editor so forgive me for any mistakes. cpu crashed. i hate the new msg creator for this forum & now i can't quote ppl.
Message 62 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19011 posts

Jun 11, 2008

Gamecaver wrote:

That's different...the Wizards made him out to be a crybaby and then people saw what they wanted.  

Why arent people getting on Phil Jackson then? He's doin the same thing but even worse! Even vs Boston people were on him every time he even looked at a ref wrong.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 63 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6321 posts

Jun 11, 2008
at least the lakers r aggressive in this game
Message 64 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2065 posts

Jun 11, 2008

LakerForever24 wrote:
at least the lakers r aggressive in this game

Actually Kobe is aggressive and Sasha is making shots.  Lamar and Pau are still being punked.  TAKE NOTES FROM FARMAR ON HAVING SOME BALLS!!!
Message 65 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jun 11, 2008
Honestly, the officiating in Game 3 is just horrible. The Lakers are getting lucky shots from only Bryant and Vujacic, even luckier, crap calls and the Celtics are only down by 6! The Celtics are outplaying the Lakers by far
Message 66 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2065 posts

Jun 11, 2008

Shnozzle wrote:
Honestly, the officiating in Game 3 is just horrible. The Lakers are getting lucky shots from only Bryant and Vujacic, even luckier, crap calls and the Celtics are only down by 6! The Celtics are outplaying the Lakers by far

I realy don't see any team outplaying the other.  Ray is keeping Boston close because KG and PP are struggling and you know it's likely that will change in the second half.  That's why we need for Pau and Lamar to grow some balls and help Kobe!!!  The bench (Sasha) is doing good

Message 67 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jun 11, 2008
It's all cool. Celtics are on a 15-2 run and are now up by 4 after the Lakers had an 11 point lead. That's the type of team that doesn't let bad calls and the crowd shake them. They come back and dominate in the 3rd quarter after that large a gap... amazing.
Message 68 of 68 (0 Views)
0 Likes