Reply
Jul 11 2004
By: Lacarious Big Daddy 19457 posts
Online

There goes the HR Derby

33 replies 2 views Edited Jul 11, 2004
Message 1 of 34 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/20/2003
Offline
4154 posts
 

Re: There goes the HR Derby

Jul 11, 2004
I knew he'd get hurt sooner or later...he picked a bad time though
Message 2 of 34 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/28/2003
Offline
4038 posts
 

Re: There goes the HR Derby

Jul 11, 2004
Geez I feel sorry for Griff, another injury........
Message 3 of 34 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/15/2004
Offline
3737 posts
 

Re: There goes the HR Derby

Jul 11, 2004
it said hes questionable so ill keep my fingers crossed
Message 4 of 34 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/11/2004
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: There goes the HR Derby

Jul 11, 2004
how'd he get injured, and when?
There are three kinds of people in this country we call America: people who can count and people who can't.
- Domo -
Message 5 of 34 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
4790 posts
 

Re: There goes the HR Derby

Jul 11, 2004


Domo wrote:
how'd he get injured, and when?




Just earlier tonight, he was going for a fly ball over his head.
Message 6 of 34 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/31/2002
Offline
7336 posts
 

Re: There goes the HR Derby

Jul 11, 2004
Yeah, I was there when it happened... I am pretty POed I didnt get to see him play for the 3rd game I went to. When it happened he didnt even look like he was hurting, it hardly gave any effort either.
,
 
,
 
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 7 of 34 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
4790 posts
 

Re: There goes the HR Derby

Jul 11, 2004


Darkstar wrote:
Yeah, I was there when it happened... I am pretty POed I didnt get to see him play for the 3rd game I went to. When it happened he didnt even look like he was hurting, it hardly gave any effort either.




Yeah that sucks....Im lucky though, I can see him pretty much any time I want. 5 dollar tickets-hell yeah
Message 8 of 34 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/31/2002
Offline
7336 posts
 

Re: There goes the HR Derby

Jul 11, 2004

,
,
,david1303 wrote:

,
,
,Darkstar wrote:
,
Yeah, I was there when it happened... I am pretty POed I didnt get to see him play for the 3rd game I went to. When it happened he didnt even look like he was hurting, it hardly gave any effort either.
,
,

,
,


Yeah that sucks....Im lucky though, I can see him pretty much any time I want. 5 dollar tickets-hell yeah
,
,

,
How? Damn man... Bleacher seats?
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 9 of 34 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/06/2004
Offline
15166 posts
 

Re: There goes the HR Derby

Jul 11, 2004

,
,
,MiAmI DoLPhIns 05 wrote:
,
it said hes questionable so ill keep my fingers crossed

,
,

,
I'll keep mine crossed too, I sure hope to see him in the contest.
Message 10 of 34 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes