Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17595 posts

Re: The Truth About Favre

Jul 4, 2008

The Truth is the Packers coaching staff is sick of Favre and will do whatever it takes to keep him off the team.  Just ask Aarron 'soon to be out of the NFL' Rodgers... OK.. maybe not out of the NFL but how about the next Joey Harrington.  Recently on the Rome show after he was asked if Favre will be coming back... he said something along the lines of "He's 100% done with the Packers, we are moving on." "I'm not sure if he would play for another team"

In other words Packer management has made it clear to ARod-gers that they will not let Favre play again.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1890 posts

Jul 4, 2008

Lacarious wrote:

The Truth is the Packers coaching staff is sick of Favre and will do whatever it takes to keep him off the team.  Just ask Aarron 'soon to be out of the NFL' Rodgers... OK.. maybe not out of the NFL but how about the next Joey Harrington.  Recently on the Rome show after he was asked if Favre will be coming back... he said something along the lines of "He's 100% done with the Packers, we are moving on." "I'm not sure if he would play for another team"

In other words Packer management has made it clear to ARod-gers that they will not let Favre play again.

agreed

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
383 posts

Jul 4, 2008

braves#1 wrote:
he is a cry baby. get over it you homerish packer fan

your just upset tat the Falcons traded him and became the legend in Green Bay, I take it your a Falcons fan because your a Braves fan.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2021 posts

Jul 4, 2008

offdah3z wrote:

He's not coming back.

GREEN BAY, Wis. — Brett Favre dismissed an ESPN report that he's considering coming out of retirement as "all rumor."

Favre responded Wednesday to the ESPN report by telling his hometown newspaper Web site, SunHerald.com in Gulfport, Miss., that "it's all rumor."

The paper reported that Favre sent a text message saying there's "no reason" for a media frenzy.

http://www.startribune.com/22827154.html

get back at me when training camp starts or in the middle of it......

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1890 posts

Jul 4, 2008
yes i am a falcons fan
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
829 posts

Jul 6, 2008

Lacarious wrote:

Actually, you are completely wrong. I watched the Rome clip and that is RIGHT after Brett announced his retirement. He hasn't been on Rome since. He said that the Packers were done then. He wasn't talking in the present. He was asked if Brett would come back way back before summer. And he said he was 100% done and the Pack was moving on because he didn't think Brett would come back.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
829 posts

Jul 6, 2008

braves#1 wrote:
he is a cry baby. get over it you homerish packer fan

Actually I'm from Louisiana and a Saints fan. I just respect Favre. Get it right.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes