Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: THE MOST UNDER RATED PLAYER IN THE NBA????

Apr 27, 2004

,bhavin wrote:

,realdealbneal wrote:
  how about...Kirk Hinrich, rookie PG from the Bulls?

Heck no hes not that good. He is a good shooter but he still sucks.

Well, the reason I say him is because he's not given enough opportunities...and there are alot of players that have that "disability" too, like Ginobili.  I think that if Hinrich takes the leading role in Chicago and if maybe Crawford gets traded, then he'd make a huge impact because he'd have more ball touches.
Message 11 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Apr 27, 2004
I think the most under rated player is also Rusty Larue lol.,
Message 12 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Re: THE MOST UNDE PLAYER IN THE NBA????

Apr 27, 2004
Realdealbneal, you are the type of people that make Duncan so unde . He can pass the ball and is one of the best passing big men in the game. He can also dribble. If you watch a spurs game then you know he can because on many plays he goes coast to coast with the ball. Duncan is a great defender. Also the point about him only being good inside is stupid because its not Duncans fault that he is 7 feet and good inside. We dont blame Reggie Miller for only being a perimeter shooter. Duncan is the most complete player in the league and would be better if he could shoot freethrows.  Comments like yours are the reason Duncan is unde . ,
Without Nintendo there would be no Playstation.

Message 13 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Apr 27, 2004

,TheGamer2002 wrote:
Realdealbneal, you are the type of people that make Duncan so unde . He can pass the ball and is one of the best passing big men in the game. He can also dribble. If you watch a spurs game then you know he can because on many plays he goes coast to coast with the ball. Duncan is a great defender. Also the point about him only being good inside is stupid because its not Duncans fault that he is 7 feet and good inside. We dont blame Reggie Miller for only being a perimeter shooter. Duncan is the most complete player in the league and would be better if he could shoot freethrows.  Comments like yours are the reason Duncan is unde . ,

That's crazy...I'm not trying to get you pissed at me, that's not my intention...but there's no chance that Duncan is a complete player.  Kevin Garnett, however, is the most complete player right now.  I'm betting that you're a Spurs fan though...but it's all good :smileyhappy:  I just wanna say that if you're a complete player, then you can hit your free throws, dribble through three defenders, and then pass right through those three to an open teammate.  Garnett is near 7 ft tall, and he can hit jumpers from anywhere...it's just the fact that the Spurs (as a team) never got the credit they deserved because it all went to Duncan, and that's why I can't stand him anymore.
Message 14 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1940 posts

Apr 27, 2004
most underrated player has to be kenny thomas this guy averaged a double double for the sixers this year yet he gets no recognizion he is one of i think only 12 players in the nba to average a double double for the season he also did a good jobe in helping dalembert with his development.,
Message 15 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Apr 27, 2004
Garnett is very good. I think the second best in the league when you talk about complete games. He was the best this year.  The freethrows do hurt Duncans great game but no player in the history of the game has been complete at everything. Plus even with the bad freethrow , Duncan still has 2 titles and two mvps. I'm not a spurs fan. Not even a Duncan fan, just think that he is the most complete.
Without Nintendo there would be no Playstation.

Message 16 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Apr 27, 2004
Most underrated player is WALTER MCarty. dude this guys would be freaking great, but stupid paul pierce shoots every single shot. also MICHAEL REDD isn't bad choice either. no one ever talks about him or m y bucks. well thats problye due becasue we play in WI, and pl think nothing happens here. and thats only true 98 % of the time! lol ,
Message 17 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3737 posts

Apr 27, 2004
i cant beleive none said it yet, Zach Randolph, copy pasted from nba.com cus i cant spell his name
Message 18 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Apr 27, 2004

,Val Venis! wrote:
Most underrated player is WALTER MCarty. dude this guys would be freaking great, but stupid paul pierce shoots every single shot. also MICHAEL REDD isn't bad choice either. no one ever talks about him or m y bucks. well thats problye due becasue we play in WI, and pl think nothing happens here. and thats only true 98 % of the time! lol ,

your not even from Boston and you think waltah is underrated?!? lol hahah Im from Boston and if anything walter mcarty is overrated... but anyways I think the most underrated players are mike finley, zack randolph, kirileninko, and pau gasol
Message 19 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Apr 27, 2004

,bhavin wrote:

- Kareem Rush
- Melo
- Micheal Finley
- Tony Parker
^^^^^Just to name a few.

Those, Tim Duncan, because he plays so smart and has been playing great for years now. I have yet to see someone totally shut him down.

Micheal Redd, but he takes so many bad and forced shots, so even when hes shooting 30% he could still hit 20 pts. But still a good shooter.

T.J. Ford-Sure, hes hurt now, but he did so much for us in the reg. season, now that we are playing the Pistons with backup guards, it shows, if we had T.J. we most likely would have done better in game 1.

D. Wade-Led to the playoffs and his stats are great, he gets pushed off the stage b/c ESPN only is interested in big flashy names and plays, and b/c of Melo and LeBron

Kerilincho(sp!!!!!!) For the Jazz, this guy is a great player, but doesnt get much headlines b/c of the record and the location of the team.

Joe Smith-for the Bucks, 18th in free show shooting, scores and rebounds consistantly, doesnt always play as physical as I would like, but hes a vet and getting older. He has been a big part of the Bucks team, he is also an excellent blocker.

Desmond Mason-He gets to the line like a 10 year pro, he has got every move to get a guy in the air and get under and get to the line. He is also an amazing dunker, he has thrown some crazy dunks down. One I will never forget was when he went right over Big Ben Wallace, Ben backed down when he saw Desmond coming.

Tayshun Prince-Good al around player, but has got to get a little bigger

Rip Hamilton-Has got a great drive to shoot moves, good 3 pt shooter, good midrange. Good all around.

Okur(dont know his first name)- He has came off the Pistons bench when the Wallace's need a rest, and he gets the job done, he runs hard and plays hard and smart, not the quickest, but when hes in there, he shows hes a good player and deserves your respect.

Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 20 of 22 (2 Views)
0 Likes