Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 11/02/2004
Offline
24365 posts
 

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 2

Sep 14, 2012

Last time I go out on a limb for the Bears. :smileyfrustrated:

 

Got a morning shift on Sunday, so I can see my Niners Sunday night! Very excited, expecting a victory.

49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 156 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
28565 posts
 

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 2

Sep 14, 2012
Has anyone here (well non-Niners fans...) seen the 49ers schedule? If they win Sunday, I think they have a verrrrrrrry good chance at going 16-0
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 156 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/22/2008
Offline
9673 posts
 

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 2

Sep 16, 2012

eagles1990 wrote:
Has anyone here (well non-Niners fans...) seen the 49ers schedule? If they win Sunday, I think they have a verrrrrrrry good chance at going 16-0

I think the Patriots will have something to say about that.

 

 

Speaking of which, they're facing the immortal KEVIN KOLB today. I don't see them able to keep up.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 156 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
28565 posts
 

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 2

Sep 16, 2012

Dr_McNoob wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:
Has anyone here (well non-Niners fans...) seen the 49ers schedule? If they win Sunday, I think they have a verrrrrrrry good chance at going 16-0

I think the Patriots will have something to say about that.

 

 

Speaking of which, they're facing the immortal KEVIN KOLB today. I don't see them able to keep up.


I think the Niners can beat NE. But we'll see. 

 

A ref got pulled from the New Orleams/Carolina game because he admitted to being a huge Saints fan on his Facebook :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 156 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/25/2003
Online
21099 posts
 

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 2

Sep 16, 2012

eagles1990 wrote:

A ref got pulled from the New Orleams/Carolina game because he admitted to being a huge Saints fan on his Facebook :smileylol:


Wow. That is dangerous ground.

 

I can't believe FOX is still using their stupid robot. The sooner they get rid of it, the sooner I can get on with my life. :smileyindifferent:

 

Speaking of FOX, their pregame show is just bleh. "DO YOU THINK JIM IRSAY REGRETS TAKING ANDREW LUCK OVER RGTHREE!!!!!!?!??!?!"

 

 

Here are the Week 2 maps for those who like Urlacher's sale pitch over Eli, Peyton, and Deion's.

 

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk2.html

 

I can't get it to load, but if you can, good for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 156 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/20/2003
Online
12043 posts
 

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 2

Sep 16, 2012
Wow TD already for Miami.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 156 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/31/2005
Offline
7863 posts
 

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 2

Sep 16, 2012
Adam "Pacman" Jones, ladies and gentlemen. Punt return TD after the first possession of the game.
Photobucket
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X HD, inFAMOUS: Second Son
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 156 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
28565 posts
 

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 2

Sep 16, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 156 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/25/2003
Online
21099 posts
 

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 2

Sep 16, 2012
Colts touchdown. Nice. Big play to Avery.

Weeden's above 35% completion. Definitely having a killer game.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 156 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
28565 posts
 

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 2

Sep 16, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 156 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes