Randy06 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

Randy06 wrote:

_Vaporize wrote:

Lacarious wrote:
Lakers will prob match

Doubt that though...

they will they said their priority is to resign him and sasha

they should let Sasha go... he looks like the next Peja.

how so? and peja did pretty well this year with the hornets

Being the next Peja?? I see that as a good thing being he's one of; if not the best distance shooter in the league.

Peja is solid no doubt and I enjoy his shot.  However, when the pressure is on, Peja becomes clank fu.  I'm sure you remember the 3 point contest when the all star game was in LA.

Message 11 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2065 posts

Re: Ronnie Turiaf will sign with warriors

Jul 9, 2008

Lacarious wrote:

Lakermania wrote:

Randy06 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

Randy06 wrote:

_Vaporize wrote:

Lacarious wrote:
Lakers will prob match

Doubt that though...

they will they said their priority is to resign him and sasha

they should let Sasha go... he looks like the next Peja.

how so? and peja did pretty well this year with the hornets

Being the next Peja?? I see that as a good thing being he's one of; if not the best distance shooter in the league.

Peja is solid no doubt and I enjoy his shot.  However, when the pressure is on, Peja becomes clank fu.  I'm sure you remember the 3 point contest when the all star game was in LA.

I agree with you on that, but it seems like Sasha is developing a moxy about him, so hopefully he won't be a choker for his career.
Message 12 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4572 posts

Jul 9, 2008
I have mixed feelings on Sasha, i hope to god if we do resign him he doesnt turn into Luke Walton after a contract year.

I think keeping Turiaf is a must though, i really think he had a huge part in being the gel for that team last season and being an important reason the whole team got along, he was HUGE for chemistry.
Greatest NBA Players ever

1) MJ
2) Shaq
3) Lebron

Wrong PSN ID, my main one is BLB552000
Message 13 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2065 posts

Jul 9, 2008

blb552000 wrote:
I have mixed feelings on Sasha, i hope to god if we do resign him he doesnt turn into Luke Walton after a contract year.

I think keeping Turiaf is a must though, i really think he had a huge part in being the gel for that team last season and being an important reason the whole team got along, he was HUGE for chemistry.

The one thing that Sasha alway had that Luke didn't was the ability to shoot, so I doubt he'll go that route
Message 14 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19898 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Yeah, I hope the Lakers keep him because his energy and style of play is very rare in the NBA.  I think Turiaf and Maxiel are very similar and are needed on just about every team in the L. 

Luke just needs to builk up... it's too easy to knock him off balance in the lane. 

Message 15 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12393 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Lacarious wrote:

Yeah, I hope the Lakers keep him because his energy and style of play is very rare in the NBA.  I think Turiaf and Maxiel are very similar and are needed on just about every team in the L. 

Luke just needs to builk up... it's too easy to knock him off balance in the lane. 

That is the last thing Spanky Walton needs to do.
BrolyReborn
Message 16 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4572 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Lakermania wrote:

blb552000 wrote:

The one thing that Sasha alway had that Luke didn't was the ability to shoot, so I doubt he'll go that route

Actually the last year of Walton's previous contract he had a pretty good shooting year, which came out of nowhere much like Sasha did this season.
Greatest NBA Players ever

1) MJ
2) Shaq
3) Lebron

Wrong PSN ID, my main one is BLB552000
Message 17 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2065 posts

Jul 9, 2008

blb552000 wrote:

Lakermania wrote:

blb552000 wrote:

Actually the last year of Walton's previous contract he had a pretty good shooting year, which came out of nowhere much like Sasha did this season.

Right, but we always knew Sasha was a shooter.  He has the form and shot of a shooter.  His problem was always consistency and confidence.  I think he's over that now.  Luke never realy had a shot.  If anything he's streaky at best, but you never ran plays for Luke coming off screens.  He's more of a spot up shooter on drive and kick situations and you hope he's not off.
Message 18 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5938 posts

Jul 9, 2008
hell no!!!!!!!!! stupid turiaf he has to stay. We need him hes the best cheerleader ever, anyways we payed for his dammm hearttransplant
Message Edited by chrisinfinity on 07-09-2008 04:47 PM

www.myspace.com/chrisdfuture8
Message 19 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Jul 9, 2008
My first impression when i saw this thread was "WHAT!?" they can't let turiaf go. He's the one that brings the energy off the bench.
Photobucket
Message 20 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes