Aug 22, 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (9 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1318 posts

Re: Roger Clemens INDICTED

Aug 23, 2010

vynidual wrote:
Good. All these juiced up dudes need to go down. I hope A-Rod goes down next!

I am a Yankees fan and I've always hated Clemens, well him and Barry Bonds, but why would A-Rod go down he already admited to it, so I am not sure what you mean by that?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10100 posts

Aug 23, 2010

gamefan67 wrote:

vynidual wrote:
Good. All these juiced up dudes need to go down. I hope A-Rod goes down next!

I am a Yankees fan and I've always hated Clemens, well him and Barry Bonds, but why would A-Rod go down he already admited to it, so I am not sure what you mean by that?

I love how admitting to it makes it okay. If you've done it, you've done it. That's it. Confessing or not you're no different than anyone else.

PSN: TheGrimTruth
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2050 posts

Aug 23, 2010

MikeGrim wrote:

I love how admitting to it makes it okay. If you've done it, you've done it. That's it. Confessing or not you're no different than anyone else.

Pretty sure the above poster was referencing the fact that A-Rod admitted it publicly and didn't lie to Congress, thus A Rod can't "go down" in the same way as Bonds and Clemens (indictment by federal jury), because there's nothing to indict on...

This guy is a Yanks fan that openly admitted to disliking Clemens, I think it's clear he's not trying to give A Rod a pass, just mentioning the fact that A Rod can't "Go down" and perhaps pointing out the flaw in the first poster's statement.

Spoony Bard

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12043 posts

Aug 23, 2010

ResidentZoidberg wrote:

MikeGrim wrote:

Pretty sure the above poster was referencing the fact that A-Rod admitted it publicly and didn't lie to Congress, thus A Rod can't "go down" in the same way as Bonds and Clemens (indictment by federal jury), because there's nothing to indict on...

This guy is a Yanks fan that openly admitted to disliking Clemens, I think it's clear he's not trying to give A Rod a pass, just mentioning the fact that A Rod can't "Go down" and perhaps pointing out the flaw in the first poster's statement.

Hes not giving him a pass because thats the medias job

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19011 posts

Aug 23, 2010

ResidentZoidberg wrote:

MikeGrim wrote:

Exactly. Congress doesn't care that Clemens or Bonds did Steroids. They care that they lied to Congress.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1318 posts

Aug 23, 2010

Also, I think Andy Pettite is the only one who knew him is going against him, Joe Torre and others are all defending him, come on! He's lying!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Aug 23, 2010

pettite admitted using steroids and giambi admitted using the "stuff". thats why they arent in trouble like clemens and bonds. clemens will get prison time but it will be in a minimium security country club jail lulz.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
454 posts

Aug 24, 2010

Hey, Clemens, that's what you get for throwing that bat at Piazza, you dweeb

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1318 posts

Aug 24, 2010

DetroitTigersFan wrote:

pettite admitted using steroids and giambi admitted using the "stuff". thats why they arent in trouble like clemens and bonds. clemens will get prison time but it will be in a minimium security country club jail lulz.

I know that, what I mean is everyone is defending Clemens, Pettite is one of the few people not defending him.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes