Re: Randy Johnson.... soon to be traded

Jul 15, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,********** wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,majewski wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:
sox are looking to trade nomar to the cubs for young talent to send to arizona for Randy. With Randy Johnson in the Boston line up. They might have enough mental talent to get past the yanks.

The problem is, they don't have enough young talent. We're not going to send Randy away for a few minor leaguers. It's going to have to be top-notch prospects and a few really good major leaguers.

we shall see... no one thought Shaq could be traded for Odom and Brian Grant... those dudes don't even equal one tenth of Shaq's ability.
At the end of all this i know where randy Johnso will end up....Boston just because. By the way that shaq trade has not happened yet and they are in a setback so don't jump to conclusion lol

what would really sting the sox is if the yanks swooped in at the last minute and nabbed him.

just like a repeat of A-Rod... but I really dont want to see Nomar go, but pitching does win championships... if we were to have Nomar for another 6+ years after that I would defineatly not want to give him up, but with the possibility of him going to L.A. in the offseason IM not sure

don't they also have a young shortstop that has real good defense?
Message 21 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Jul 15, 2004

Lacarious wrote:

dirkus89 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

********** wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

majewski wrote:

Lacarious wrote:
sox are looking to trade nomar to the cubs for young talent to send to arizona for Randy. With Randy Johnson in the Boston line up. They might have enough mental talent to get past the yanks.

The problem is, they don't have enough young talent. We're not going to send Randy away for a few minor leaguers. It's going to have to be top-notch prospects and a few really good major leaguers.

we shall see... no one thought Shaq could be traded for Odom and Brian Grant... those dudes don't even equal one tenth of Shaq's ability.

At the end of all this i know where randy Johnso will end up....Boston just because. By the way that shaq trade has not happened yet and they are in a setback so don't jump to conclusion lol

what would really sting the sox is if the yanks swooped in at the last minute and nabbed him.

just like a repeat of A-Rod... but I really dont want to see Nomar go, but pitching does win championships... if we were to have Nomar for another 6+ years after that I would defineatly not want to give him up, but with the possibility of him going to L.A. in the offseason IM not sure

Pokey Reese is an amazing gold glove shortstop (if he played SS consistently I would call him the best defensive shortstop), but we really cant lose Nomah's bat.. and Pokey can play over at second (where he usualy played before coming to Boston)
Message 22 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3737 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,********** wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

,majewski wrote:

,Lacarious wrote:

Pokey Reese is an amazing gold glove shortstop (if he played SS consistently I would call him the best defensive shortstop), but we really cant lose Nomah's bat.. and Pokey can play over at second (where he usualy played before coming to Boston)
u ever see pokey grad a ground bear handed its amzazing how easy he does it
Message 23 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10900 posts

Jul 15, 2004

MiAmI DoLPhIns 05 wrote:

dirkus89 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

dirkus89 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

********** wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

majewski wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

u ever see pokey grad a ground bear handed its amzazing how easy he does it

of course I have lol, and yes it is amazing... but man I dont usualy care much about punctatuion/grammar/spelling (you can tell from my posts lol) but damn that last post was hard to understand
Message 24 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3737 posts

Jul 15, 2004
haha i can spell but i type so fast i ususally hit other keys
Message 25 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
20653 posts

Jul 15, 2004

,dirkus89 wrote:

,MiAmI DoLPhIns 05 wrote:,
,u ever see pokey grad a ground bear handed its amzazing how easy he does it

of course I have lol, and yes it is amazing... but man I dont usualy care much about punctatuion/grammar/spelling (you can tell from my posts lol) but damn that last post was hard to understand

yeah, I after that I was wondering what your reply would be.  05 - maybe you need to slow down before you hit that submit button.
Message 26 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes