Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Racial double standards in sports

Mar 25, 2004
You sick little white boys need to grow up and get a life.....all of you that are making jokes about how black people dont work and you seem to be having fun with it.....well, once again that shows the makeup of white america and what you think and perceive black people to be.  Good to know that there are tons and tons of successful african americans in todays world, many of them are rich and successful because little white boys like you geeks keep buying their records and blasting them in your car, and trying to emulate "us" by talking like us, walking like us, dressing like us, and wanting to be us.

Also, since this is a "sports" board,  I am happy to say that african americans in sports are the highest paid athletes in the world. In ALL major sports. Wow isn't that something for a race that dont like to work.

Seems like I have the last laugh huh?
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 81 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Mar 26, 2004
Lol another angry black man,  grow up.,
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 81 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Mar 26, 2004

,PS2NATION wrote:
Lol another angry black man,  grow up.,

hey im not angry but im black should I too grow up? This board is great and alot of people that are on here being ignorant amuse me so please continue **** clapping hands together signaling continuation****

Oh and the dude that said black men dont work that was golden. To think you can actually type and use whole words despite your obvious learning disabilty leaves me to give nothing but kudos to your parents. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!***shaking head in approval**** 

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 81 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Mar 26, 2004

,PrinceOfEternia wrote:

,dirkus89 wrote:

ahhh thats the article I remember and pretty much sums up my thoughts perfectly... and to the people saying he is right, well he was being sarcastic

Actually, he was being serious in this article, he didn't make any of those situations up. 

A couple of years before this is the issue I was talking about.  The whole issue centered on the disaperance of the white athlete.  They had an interview with Roger Bannister, the first man to run a sub 4 minute mile, he nearly lost his PhD and took lots of heat because he proposed research into what made black athletes perform better than white athletes.  They also talked to Bobby Bowden, who recalled a white quarterback (his name is on the tip of my tongue) that ran a 4.3 40 and had just set the team record in the leg press, Bowden described him by saying "we don't get many like him".  Fascinating, daring piece, but I couldn't find any direct link to the actual text.

was it Dan Kendra? when he played, he was the strongest guy on the team.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 81 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Mar 26, 2004
Thanks rated-R.  It's called a education,  college degree.  I didn't get my scholarship from prison university.  I was studying I guess while you were playing basketball.,
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 81 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Mar 26, 2004

,PS2NATION wrote:
Thanks rated-R.  It's called a education,  college degree.  I didn't get my scholarship from prison university.  I was studying I guess while you were playing basketball.,

There u go again I also have a college degree and if prison is Maryland college park  than Im 1 rich and educated inmate. Oh and I do play ball in between board meetings and at lunch with my white and black friends. By the way Im at work now Its called white collar. I sit on my a** play with u and get a fata** check oh it s friday to right ************ching ching*************** 

P.S. Despite your ignorance I still pull in 100k and I like basketball. You said prison yeah thats all we're  good for lol. I GOT LUV FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 81 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Mar 26, 2004
Lol 100k does the money make you happy.  Oh and I called college park and there is no aaron walker lol good one.  And if your so educated and making 100K(lol) why do u type and talk like your a street corner pushing drug addict.  I'm from Maryland too so I know you are use to getting made fun of.  Bottom line the truth hurts sometimes.  I have love for my peeps,  love L-O-V-E not L-U-V,  I guess thats your education shining through lol.  You gangsta lol. Grow up.
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 81 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2112 posts

Mar 26, 2004

,quickfast wrote:
You sick little white boys need to grow up and get a life.....all of you that are making jokes about how black people dont work and you seem to be having fun with it.....well, once again that shows the makeup of white america and what you think and perceive black people to be.  Good to know that there are tons and tons of successful african americans in todays world, many of them are rich and successful because little white boys like you geeks keep buying their records and blasting them in your car, and trying to emulate "us" by talking like us, walking like us, dressing like us, and wanting to be us.

Also, since this is a "sports" board,  I am happy to say that african americans in sports are the highest paid athletes in the world. In ALL major sports. Wow isn't that something for a race that dont like to work.

Seems like I have the last laugh huh?

See you call all os us white people ignorant and all that junk when you are talking bout your ownrace like it is soooooooooooooo much better than everyone elses. And you aint gonna get the last laugh with a stupid post like that.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 81 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Mar 26, 2004

,PS2NATION wrote:
Lol 100k does the money make you happy.  Oh and I called college park and there is no aaron walker lol good one.  And if your so educated and making 100K(lol) why do u type and talk like your a street corner pushing drug addict.  I'm from Maryland too so I know you are use to getting made fun of.  Bottom line the truth hurts sometimes.  I have love for my peeps,  love L-O-V-E not L-U-V,  I guess thats your education shining through lol.  You gangsta lol. Grow up.

yeah G I play the role well from ashy to classy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 81 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Mar 26, 2004
Exactly,  case closed.  You have a lot of growing up to do.  Hater.
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 81 (1 View)
0 Likes