Jan 29 2005
By: matthewg~ Lombax Warrior 193 posts

Question about MLB Slugfest Loaded

2 replies 52 views Edited Jan 29, 2005
Hi all.  Quick question about MLB Slugfest Loaded's Franchise Mode.

I went to play a game yesterday, and when I started the game, my lineup was not the one I had put together in clubhouse mode and had been playing with all season.  I finally isolated the problem. . . it wouldn't let me put a certain player (Vladimir Guerrero, who I obviously would like to play) in the lineup.  It subbed someone for Guerrero and screwed the lineup around, but when I aborted the game and went to clubhouse mode, the lineup was the way I wanted it.  So I played the game anyway, but when I went to play the next game, it did the same thing, but with a different player (Tim Salmon).

I don't know what the deal is; I know they're not injured, and in the game I couldn't start Guerrero I could still sub for him. 

Anyone know what causes this?

Thanks all!
Message 1 of 3 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Re: Question about MLB Slugfest Loaded

Jan 29, 2005
It might have something 2 do with whos pitching like righty or lefty or sumthin IDK
Message 2 of 3 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Re: Question about MLB Slugfest Loaded

Jan 31, 2005

That's a good guess, but that's not it.  My initial thought was that it had something to do with having to rest players, but it's hard to tell since it never comes out and tells you anything.

Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)
0 Likes