Proof that most NBA fans are idiots who never watch games

13 replies 16 views Edited Jan 22, 2010

Message 1 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10100 posts

Re: Proof that most NBA fans are idiots who never watch games

Jan 22, 2010
What's the GLB facepalm emoticon when you need it?

That said, I don't hate all the picks. The only one I REALLY hate is Iverson. You can at least argue for most of the others. I suppose Paul should get the nod over Nash this is the way I see that. Had Paul gotten the nod over Nash then there is a likelihood Nash gets looked over as a reserve. A small one but still it's there. By Nash getting picked over Paul we know both will be in the game because I don't see how Paul could be overlooked as a reserve. I know, it sounds wierd, but that was my fear coming into the final tally. I thought if Paul got voted in Nash might get forgot or pushed aside for someone like Deron Williams, or a shooting guard (because the league seems to always be heavy high talent SG's).
PSN: TheGrimTruth
Message 2 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10930 posts

Jan 22, 2010

MikeGrim wrote:

That said, I don't hate all the picks. The only one I REALLY hate is Iverson. You can at least argue for most of the others. I suppose Paul should get the nod over Nash this is the way I see that. Had Paul gotten the nod over Nash then there is a likelihood Nash gets looked over as a reserve. A small one but still it's there. By Nash getting picked over Paul we know both will be in the game because I don't see how Paul could be overlooked as a reserve. I know, it sounds wierd, but that was my fear coming into the final tally. I thought if Paul got voted in Nash might get forgot or pushed aside for someone like Deron Williams, or a shooting guard (because the league seems to always be heavy high talent SG's).

the good news is that stern decided to put nash in over mcgrady, because mcgrady was going to start until they fixed the vote to save face

Message 3 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10100 posts

Jan 22, 2010

XrobX wrote:

MikeGrim wrote:

the good news is that stern decided to put nash in over mcgrady, because mcgrady was going to start until they fixed the vote to save face

Yeah, that would have been the worst thing that could happen to the All-Star game, if McGrady had made it as a starter having played 6 games and less than 7 minutes per.

PSN: TheGrimTruth
Message 4 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8225 posts

Jan 22, 2010

There's plenty of players who deserve that starting spot over Iverson. Rondo, Stuckey, Jennings, Rose, Mo Williams... The others though are pretty accurate except like Mike was saying, Paul should have gotten the nod over Nash.

Haha, I just noticed that if Gilbert Arenas didn't play with guns, we wouldn't even be talking about this.

I've lost so many relationships
Is it just because I don't relate to ish?
Message 5 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10930 posts

Jan 22, 2010
garnett should not be a starter. there is a lot more i disagree with but i'll leave it at that.
Message 6 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8225 posts

Jan 22, 2010

XrobX wrote:
garnett should not be a starter. there is a lot more i disagree with but i'll leave it at that.

It's only because the Celtics are successful. I agree though, Bosh should be there, or maybe Jamison but he plays for the Wizards. It's up to the fans though which sucks because Tracy McGrady almost made it and he hasn't been a factor at all this year. Then back when Shaq was in Miami, he got to the ASG only playing like 12 games or somewhere close to that number.

I've lost so many relationships
Is it just because I don't relate to ish?
Message 7 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2832 posts

Jan 22, 2010

NCBoi24 wrote:

XrobX wrote:

It's only because the Celtics are successful. I agree though, Bosh should be there, or maybe Jamison but he plays for the Wizards. It's up to the fans though which sucks because Tracy McGrady almost made it and he hasn't been a factor at all this year. Then back when Shaq was in Miami, he got to the ASG only playing like 12 games or somewhere close to that number.

yup, Mcgrady in the lineup would be ridiculous! Im so glad Nash was picked over him. There is so much talent this year so you can justify at least 2 people per position in each of the starting lineups.  

Message 8 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29670 posts

Jan 22, 2010
Allen Iverson is the best player in the NBA today. He deserves to start.
Message 9 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21682 posts

Jan 22, 2010

eagles1990 wrote:
Allen Iverson is the best player in the NBA today. He deserves to start.
Nice time capsule find from 2001!

Message 10 of 14 (16 Views)