Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Re: Poll Discussion: Which teams make the Superbowl?

Jan 12, 2013

WITHOUT A DOUBT NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS !!!!!!

photo BOSTONRED_zps198fa9ed.jpg
Message 11 of 15 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18129 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Lacarious wrote:

GatorsDynasty wrote:

It seems like a wide open race. Denver padded their record against a super soft schedule and Atlanta is Atlanta. I dont know that there a possible SB matchup that would shock me at this point. With that said I voted for New England and Green Bay.

Denver padded their rec but they are still a solid team that can beat anyone and Peyton is on a mission.  He's been looking far better than he ever has and the Denver D looks solid.  As for ATL, they have a strong offense, top RB, two solid WR's, solid QB and a HOF TE.   If they can come up big on D, they too can beat any team easy.

but... anything can happen... like a Seattle\Cincy super bowl.  wouldn't that be crazy... I actually want to see RG stay healthy and run all over the NFL to winning a super bowl in his rook year.

so much for the denver D.... giving up a 70 yard TD when everyone and their future kids knew that was all they could do to win and to have it done so easily.  and champ getting abused early.... peyton is still peyton.... will forever be the best drew bledsoe that ever played.

ATL is weak on D so I can see the niners spanking them early and often.  kaep is the new vick but better?

Message 12 of 15 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12093 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Lacarious wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

GatorsDynasty wrote:

It seems like a wide open race. Denver padded their record against a super soft schedule and Atlanta is Atlanta. I dont know that there a possible SB matchup that would shock me at this point. With that said I voted for New England and Green Bay.

Denver padded their rec but they are still a solid team that can beat anyone and Peyton is on a mission.  He's been looking far better than he ever has and the Denver D looks solid.  As for ATL, they have a strong offense, top RB, two solid WR's, solid QB and a HOF TE.   If they can come up big on D, they too can beat any team easy.

but... anything can happen... like a Seattle\Cincy super bowl.  wouldn't that be crazy... I actually want to see RG stay healthy and run all over the NFL to winning a super bowl in his rook year.

so much for the denver D.... giving up a 70 yard TD when everyone and their future kids knew that was all they could do to win and to have it done so easily.  and champ getting abused early.... peyton is still peyton.... will forever be the best drew bledsoe that ever played.

ATL is weak on D so I can see the niners spanking them early and often.  kaep is the new vick but better?

Atlanta  seems to have no clue how to stop a running QB. They are in big trouble.

Message 13 of 15 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9675 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Maybe now that Atlanta has gotten over their "we finally won a playoff game" hump, they'll come out better against San Francisco. I still think SF wins, but Atlanta has miraculously won games all year so I'm not counting them out yet.

I have no clue who's winning Patriots vs Ravens.
Message 14 of 15 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18129 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Dr_McNoob wrote:
Maybe now that Atlanta has gotten over their "we finally won a playoff game" hump, they'll come out better against San Francisco. I still think SF wins, but Atlanta has miraculously won games all year so I'm not counting them out yet.

I have no clue who's winning Patriots vs Ravens.

i give ravens the edge only because the pats have played them tight all the time and are always losing.  they want revenge from that undefeated season when rex called time out.

Message 15 of 15 (96 Views)
0 Likes