Sackboy
649 posts

Re: Philadelphia Eagles

Jul 13, 2004

,totalyankees wrote:
10-6...TO will hurt them more than he will help

maybe the first year, but i dont think so, but the year after that they will be unstoppable

Message 21 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Jul 13, 2004
i agree theyll porbably go 12-4 and win the superbowl.
Message 22 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jul 13, 2004
with the addition of TO the eagles will be the same team they always have been they picked up a good reciever on to but can mcnabb hit him in the open he has possibly  the worst accuracy in the nfl he throws at there feet or twenty feet over there head and losing ur cornerstone corners both in one season has got to hurt but this year with the new db rules any reciever can have a break out season it is gonna be interesting im saying pats vs either gb or carolina  i would love to see raiders eagles tho
Message 23 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Jul 13, 2004

,justcallmet32 wrote:
with the addition of TO the eagles will be the same team they always have been they picked up a good reciever on to but can mcnabb hit him in the open he has possibly  the worst accuracy in the nfl he throws at there feet or twenty feet over there head and losing ur cornerstone corners both in one season has got to hurt but this year with the new db rules any reciever can have a break out season it is gonna be interesting im saying pats vs either gb or carolina  i would love to see raiders eagles tho

McNabb does not have the worst accuracy....his recievers give up their routes to the corners,which TO wont do.....i dont think the Pats can make it back to the Superbowl

Message 24 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Jul 13, 2004
I think Atlanta will be better than them in the NFC, although the combination of TO and McNabb is really scaring me
Message 25 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Jul 13, 2004

,chester23 wrote:
I think Atlanta will be better than them in the NFC, although the combination of TO and McNabb is really scaring me

it should the Vick-Price combo isnt even 1/4 as scary.....and what running game do they have????none

Message 26 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2535 posts

Jul 13, 2004

,mikeGTAkilla wrote:

,chester23 wrote:

it should the Vick-Price combo isnt even 1/4 as scary.....and what running game do they have????none

vick
----------------------
Message 27 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Jul 13, 2004

,Slick Jay wrote:

,mikeGTAkilla wrote:

,chester23 wrote:

vick

so Vick is going to be their runner and Qb..i dont think so..he'll wear himself out...thats partly how he got hurt

Message 28 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2535 posts

Jul 13, 2004

,mikeGTAkilla wrote:

,Slick Jay wrote:

,mikeGTAkilla wrote:

,chester23 wrote:

vick

so Vick is going to be their runner and Qb..i dont think so..he'll wear himself out...thats partly how he got hurt

no im saying thats the only runing they have...
----------------------
Message 29 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
404 posts

Jul 13, 2004
me being from philly........am dissapointed with the lack of passes to my boy...FRED-X.........freddie mitchell is a pimp....pinkston needs to work on it a little.....and TO is amazing.............westbrook is a beast............who would have had 1000+ rush yds if the eagles didnt have 3 RBs last year........and mcnabb has decent accuracy........was it 4th and 26 on the packers and he nails a pass to freddie in between 2 defenders...............

I LOVE THE BRONCOS IN THE AFC BUT GO EAGLES.....or lions
Message 30 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes