Jul 17 2008
By: Nickthenug Wastelander 974 posts

PACKERS FILE TAMPERING CHARGE AGAINST VIKINGS

20 replies 1 views Edited Jul 17, 2008

Ohhhhh man, bring Favre to the 'sota. Sorry Tarvaris you'll get your chance next year. This will give us the best team in the league hands down.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3492720

Message Edited by Nickthenug on 07-16-2008 08:15 PM
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 1 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1890 posts

Re: PACKERS FILE TAMPERING CHARGE AGAINST VIKINGS

Jul 17, 2008
that doesnt mean favre is going to the vikes numbskull
Photobucket
Message 2 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
974 posts

Jul 17, 2008

braves#1 wrote:

Never said it did.... But you're right, I'm sure he's talking with Childress about his hairstyle and the weather

cumskull

Message 3 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10100 posts

Jul 17, 2008

Nickthenug wrote:

braves#1 wrote:

Never said it did.... But you're right, I'm sure he's talking with Childress about his hairstyle and the weather

cumskull

Favre can talk with every team in the NFL, CFL, AFL, or anywhere else he wants... Won't matter.

The Packers are coming out like complete ***es in all of this, which is sad cause Favre should also look like kind of an *** too. Nevertheless, they should move him. Favre made a point when he said how dumb it sounded when they said they wanted to preserve his legacy, but also make him a backup...

"cumskull"... Yeah... mature.

PSN: TheGrimTruth
Message 4 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
974 posts

Jul 17, 2008

MikeGrm wrote:

Nickthenug wrote:

braves#1 wrote:

cumskull

Favre can talk with every team in the NFL, CFL, AFL, or anywhere else he wants... Won't matter.

The Packers are coming out like complete ***es in all of this, which is sad cause Favre should also look like kind of an *** too. Nevertheless, they should move him. Favre made a point when he said how dumb it sounded when they said they wanted to preserve his legacy, but also make him a backup...

I thought it was funny....

It is to bad Favre looks like an ass in all of this, he just want's to play QB and he sure as **bleep** ain't a backup.

Message 5 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Jul 17, 2008
I love brett Favre he's one of the best QB yada yada yada, but how did he screw up his legacy (for the moment). Just retire, stay retired, I mean he WILL NOT win another Super bowl what is he thinking? Honestly I blame his family, they stand behidn hi mand actually pushed hi mto come bak instead of saying no no stay, they encouraged him. Not that encouragement is bad just I can tell they were like whatever you want, which actualyl was not so great for his image. Is his image shattered?? Not at the least. BUT I FOR ONE. Will remember Brett Favre and his Beautiful Legacy al lthe way up until he screwed it up (only at the end). A story going from Packers all the time led great team, then retired. Went to a story fro mthe packers all the time led great team, then retired, then un-retired, then had packer dispute, Lawsuits filed.......to be continued......
Photobucket
Message 6 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1890 posts

Jul 17, 2008

Nickthenug wrote:

MikeGrm wrote:

Nickthenug wrote:

braves#1 wrote:

cumskull

I thought it was funny....

It is to bad Favre looks like an ass in all of this, he just want's to play QB and he sure as **bleep** ain't a backup.

no one else found it funny AT ALL. we apparently are all above ur maturity level

Photobucket
Message 7 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
974 posts

Jul 17, 2008
Oh, sorry dude. I apoligize. Thanks for the reply. Now go to bed. And you're mature by calling me a numbskull.
Message 8 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Jul 17, 2008

Nickthenug wrote:
Oh, sorry dude. I apoligize. Thanks for the reply. Now go to bed. And you're mature by calling me a numbskull.

Go to bed???? I'm not in this conversation but its 8:42 here.. hmm no way im goin to bed....hahahahahaha
Photobucket
Message 9 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1890 posts

Jul 17, 2008
well its 11:46 here
Photobucket
Message 10 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes