Treasure Hunter
6223 posts

Re: Oklahoma City Thunder

Jul 20, 2008

Randy06 wrote:
the thunder is a triple a name the Trenton Thunder to be correct....i just dont like it, and it doesnt sound like the name of an NBA tean, and neither does the outlaws to be honest....its gonna take some getting used to

Exactly how i feel. Its like the odd team out.
Message 11 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2331 posts

Re: Re: Oklahoma City Thunder

Jul 20, 2008
Thunder sounds like a minor league team or something. Knicks vs Thunder:smileyhappy:
Message 12 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1399 posts

Re: Re: Oklahoma City Thunder

Jul 20, 2008

Thunder is dumb sounds like so arena football teams name.

Outlaws would have been better. 

Photobucket
Message 13 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21631 posts

Jul 20, 2008

Worst name ever. Thunder does not say "NBA." It says, "We suck. Please don't hate us."

And what kind of name is "Thunder" anyway? Thunder can't hurt you. Thunder can't harm you. Thunder is just a noise. It's like "OUCH! MY EARS! ...FOR TWO SECONDS!"

They better have the best logo ever, because they're screwing up royally so far. 

Message 14 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1399 posts

Jul 20, 2008

VII Says Goodbye wrote:

Worst name ever. Thunder does not say "NBA." It says, "We suck. Please don't hate us."

And what kind of name is "Thunder" anyway? Thunder can't hurt you. Thunder can't harm you. Thunder is just a noise. It's like "OUCH! MY EARS! ...FOR TWO SECONDS!"

They better have the best logo ever, because they're screwing up royally so far. 

only dogs and small children will be afraid of this team 

Photobucket
Message 15 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Jul 20, 2008
I always thought the three names they were choosing between sounded arena football-ish

Photobucket
Message 16 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Jul 20, 2008

Squigglebutt wrote:
I always thought the three names they were choosing between sounded arena football-ish

Your right it does sound to arena football-ish.. ugh bummer they had to choose the thunder. I mean be creative. I can't even see announcers saying It's the Thunder vs the Lakers, or Thunder vs Celtics. Sounds like softball where the USA plays NCAA teams.
Photobucket
Message 17 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Jul 20, 2008

SoCalbias wrote:

Squigglebutt wrote:

Your right it does sound to arena football-ish.. ugh bummer they had to choose the thunder. I mean be creative. I can't even see announcers saying It's the Thunder vs the Lakers, or Thunder vs Celtics. Sounds like softball where the USA plays NCAA teams.

except you have to play against Kevin Durant and not Cat Osterman.

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 18 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Jul 20, 2008

PSThreezy wrote:

SoCalbias wrote:

Squigglebutt wrote:

except you have to play against Kevin Durant and not Cat Osterman.

hahahahahahah very true very true............
Photobucket
Message 19 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes