First Son
30 posts

Re: NHL 10 Demo - when does this come out?

Aug 28, 2009

i know man i really want this demo

Message 51 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Aug 28, 2009

Stud44 wrote:

but just for a few hours!!! it think, ( and it is my opinion) that it is a bit absurd to open a fake account for getting the game only a few hours before the rest, since as soon as eveyine will get it, the fact that you got it sooner will mean nothing....

and do not say that it is the only game you have, but if it the case, I can see why you are willing to visit our neighbours in Europe.

While I would usually agree, it is absurd that Sony still hasn't gotten this updated.  I understand things get delayed and problems occur but I was fully expecting it to updated during the night.  I'm willing to bet Sony is taking its sweet little time with this and will update it at the usual time, not ASAP.
Message 52 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 28, 2009
Just go in the store and search NHL 10.
Message 53 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Aug 28, 2009
 He's right! It's there!  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
Message 54 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Aug 28, 2009
so fun!
Message 55 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Aug 28, 2009
SOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW to download....And you would think after every impatient person went to the uk site it would work faster :\
Message 56 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
898 posts

Aug 29, 2009
I was worried that with all the hype, this demo wouldn't live up to it.  How wrong I was.  This is awesome.  The subtle changes from last year's game are incredible.  Who would have thought that little things like adding the "Stanley Cup Finals" logo on the ice would increase the realism so much.  The board play is cool, the fighting is cool, and the after the whistle scrums are a nice touch.  The only thing I don't like about the scrums is that the game waits for 5 seconds or so before it will move on after a whistle.  It doesn't sound like much, but while playing a lot of games, it would add up.  Overall, this demo is just as fun as everyone made it out to be.  Anyone who hasn't already should download it now!

Message 57 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Aug 29, 2009
I totally agree,  I also thought this game was gunna be so so after all the hype....and at first i thought it was nothing special at all compared to last year.  But as I started playing it more & more I noticed all the awesome changes from last years game...Most importantly the Defensive AI.  I hated when you go to take out someone in the corner & your whole team followed suit to leave the biggest defensive hole since the vietnam war (sorry usa)  but this year they fixed it real good.  and also the gameplay is much more refined.    Definetly a game to pick up Smiley Very Happy 
Message 58 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1514 posts

Aug 29, 2009

jus downloaded and played the demo

i am very dissapointed... the only thing that ius impressive in this game compared to the previous game is the fighting

everything else is the same almost... doesnt feel ne different... ya there is boardplay but hell having 2 improvments is not that great

the contact in the game is still **bleep**... hitting people and u can see the major gap ... and then u get a penalty... ie i got one for boarding...  the replay is terrible... i was like 3 played away from the guy.... so many generations and this still hasnt been fixed.... nhl2k1 on dreamcast had a better contact engine that this game

and as for be a pro... still **bleep**... barely ne improvments... i got into a fight 3 minutes into the period and was in the box until the period ended... WHERE the **bleep** is the whistles in this game?????

i was not expecting this game to be hella different than the previous game and was gonna pick it up... but after playing the demo and seeing they didnt fix the biggest flaw in BAP mode i doubt i will pick this game up for $70 something (CAD) ...

i guess  i wont be getting trophies for nhl nor will be be playing online... i will be holdin onto nhl 09 and playing with buddies when they come over...

ne1 else beg to differ? would like to hear wut u guys hafta say about it 

FC Barcelona - Toronto Maple Leafs - Toronto FC - Red Bull Racing F1 - www.twitter.com/FCBTML - www.devilsplaypen.tumblr.com/ - www.youtube.com/rizla420 - www.flickr.com/photos/fcbtml/
Message 59 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Aug 30, 2009

Blacksunshine93 wrote: 
to leave the biggest defensive hole since the vietnam war (sorry usa) 

I take exception to this ignorant comment.  The US didn't lose a single battle in Vietnam.  It was a political loss, not military.  Militarily we routed them.

CPL Z,
US Army

Message 60 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes