PlayStation MVP
29703 posts

Re: Training Camp Thread

Aug 1, 2013

Dr_McNoob wrote:

Chiefs apparently have the best QB in the league - http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9527876/alex-smith-kansas-city-chiefs-best-qb-doug-...

Doug Pederson was a scrub. I don't trust anything he says. I'll never forgive him for the first 9 weeks of the 99 season.....

Message 11 of 120 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29703 posts

Aug 4, 2013
Now that Riley Cooper is away for "Counseling" (As if sitting in a room will magically make you not use the N word anymore), our starting WR's are DeSean Jackson and Damaris Johnson.

That has to set some kind of record for shortest WR tandem.
Message 12 of 120 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19720 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2013

honey badger tearing it up in practice.  i'm looking forward to seeing what he can do.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/23038896/cardinals-gm-tyrann-mathieu-having-outsta...

They might want to keep him away from beasley though...  http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/23040452/suns-michael-beasley-arrested-on-suspic...

Message 13 of 120 (100 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29703 posts

Aug 6, 2013
Message 14 of 120 (95 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Aug 7, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:
Another Eagles WR tore his ACL today so.........

Looks like they will have to move past the Cooper issues if they want to have any WR corps at all. Benn was not a great option but you can't just keep losing guys.

If my boys find a way to lose to them (which a split is always likely) I will be bummed

Message 15 of 120 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19720 posts

Aug 7, 2013

timlsteele wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Looks like they will have to move past the Cooper issues if they want to have any WR corps at all. Benn was not a great option but you can't just keep losing guys.

If my boys find a way to lose to them (which a split is always likely) I will be bummed

guess we're going to find out just how good chip kelly really is.  great coaches can have success with any team.

Message 16 of 120 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29703 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Lacarious wrote:

timlsteele wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

guess we're going to find out just how good chip kelly really is.  great coaches can have success with any team.

I guess so. Two more WR's got hurt today. Someone put a hex on us :smileyvery-happy:...... :smileysad:

Eagles/Cowboys will be interesting. Especially, after seeing what Chip Kelly's offense did to Monte Kiffin defense in college.

Message 17 of 120 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19720 posts

Aug 7, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

timlsteele wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

I guess so. Two more WR's got hurt today. Someone put a hex on us :smileyvery-happy:...... :smileysad:

Eagles/Cowboys will be interesting. Especially, after seeing what Chip Kelly's offense did to Monte Kiffin defense in college.

maybe they should go after that TO fella.

monte kiffin's D died in college

Message 18 of 120 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29703 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Lacarious wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

timlsteele wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

maybe they should go after that TO fella.

monte kiffin's D died in college

Philadelphia would explode

How about they create their own 'Hard Knocks' show but with Randy Moss, Ochocinco and T.O. competing for 1 last WR spot. Ratings gold. Of course, the show ends with none of them making the team but still.......

Message 19 of 120 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29703 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Message 20 of 120 (84 Views)
0 Likes