Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2971 posts

Re: NCAA Football 09 Demo

Jul 9, 2008
I hated the 08 playcalling screen, and I think this year is a vast improvement.
Message 71 of 78 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Putty180 wrote:
i didnt like the demo i thought it was slow and very sluggish like an old Madden game. was not impressed at all

You obviously didn't play PS3's version of 08, because 09 is about 100 times faster gameplay than 08 was. I was very disappointed in the 08 version but the demo has really got me pumped because people can actually break away and you can have big plays like a real football game, in 08 if you didn't catch a deep pass, big plays were almots out of the question on Heisman difficulty.

Now I just have to wait to get my PS3 back because it broke down, so hopefully I get it back close to the release date or I'll be angry!

Message 72 of 78 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jul 9, 2008

CubsNSkers05 wrote:

Putty180 wrote:
i didnt like the demo i thought it was slow and very sluggish like an old Madden game. was not impressed at all

You obviously didn't play PS3's version of 08, because 09 is about 100 times faster gameplay than 08 was. I was very disappointed in the 08 version but the demo has really got me pumped because people can actually break away and you can have big plays like a real football game, in 08 if you didn't catch a deep pass, big plays were almots out of the question on Heisman difficulty.

Now I just have to wait to get my PS3 back because it broke down, so hopefully I get it back close to the release date or I'll be angry!

no i have the PS3 version of 08 and players in that feel alot faster and up tempo from 09 demo.

Message 73 of 78 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2065 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Putty180 wrote:

CubsNSkers05 wrote:

Putty180 wrote:

no i have the PS3 version of 08 and players in that feel alot faster and up tempo from 09 demo.

Keep in mind that the 09 demo is a "FIRST BUILD" of the final release.  That's why the running annimations look funny and stiff.  The final release will be a WHOLE lot better.
Message 74 of 78 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Lakermania wrote:

Putty180 wrote:

CubsNSkers05 wrote:

Putty180 wrote:

Keep in mind that the 09 demo is a "FIRST BUILD" of the final release.  That's why the running annimations look funny and stiff.  The final release will be a WHOLE lot better.

well yea that is y i will get the game cuz i am assuming that it will be fixed

Message 75 of 78 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jul 9, 2008
wat do the colors mean when u look at the "level" of your players. there is blue yellow and red. i was wondering wat each stood for?
Message 76 of 78 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2065 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Putty180 wrote:
wat do the colors mean when u look at the "level" of your players. there is blue yellow and red. i was wondering wat each stood for?

Blue means the player is cold due to poor play and his composure is low.

Yellow means he's heating up due to consistent good play and his composure is up

Red means he's "on fire" and his composure is high and he won't get rattled, or unlikely to get rattled.

They start off as white which is neutral.

Message Edited by Lakermania on 07-09-2008 04:17 PM
Message 77 of 78 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jul 9, 2008

Lakermania wrote:

Putty180 wrote:

Blue means the player is cold due to poor play and his composure is low.

Yellow means he's heating up due to consistent good play and his composure is up

Red means he's "on fire" and his composure is high and he won't get rattled, or unlikely to get rattled.

They start off as white which is neutral.

Message Edited by Lakermania on 07-09-2008 04:17 PM

ok thank you that is good to know.

Message 78 of 78 (0 Views)
0 Likes