Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
846 posts

Re: NBA 2k series improvements that i would suggest

Jun 7, 2008

Lakermania wrote:

PeteDawg wrote:
I'm thinking that before they address any of the things you mentioned, they should maybe fix the gameplay first.

For Madden or NBA 2K??

Both?  It's way too easy to hit the 3 or get into the paint for dunks in 2k, so there's no reason to shoot the midrange J (although the gameplay is still much better than live), and I don't even know where to start with Madden.  Needle blitzes, corners that never blow their coverage, and the ridiculously easy running game are all broken.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Jun 8, 2008

Gp5basketball wrote:

Slim02 wrote:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6192143.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;1

UPDATE] But while GTAIV is proving a veritable money-minting machine, other Take-Two franchises are not faring as well. Feder said flat out that "we no longer anticipate reaching profitability in our 2K Sports business in fiscal 2008." On the division's roster this year are such titles as NBA 2K9 and NHL 2K9, with College Hoops 2K9 recently canceled and the All-Pro Football franchise skipping this year--if it returns at all.

So say good bye to all 2K Sports lol... And people keep thinking 2K Sports where better.. If that was true then sells should of been better....

Message Edited by Slim02 on 06-05-2008 04:44 PM

Dang....Sad to see the best makers a sports series are going down the whole. 

they're not. 2k9 is coming out. Theres commercials during the finals

Give me Kudos, or give me death!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10730 posts

Jun 8, 2008

NBA 2K9 is my most wanted game, if EA were to purchase Take Two/2K and somehow NBA 2K9 does not come out, i don't know what i'll do...

Message Edited by liveand1baller on 06-08-2008 11:50 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes