Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 21 2008
By: z_a_double_k I Only Post Everything 1086 posts

Looking For NCAA 09 Recruiting Pointers

3 replies 1 views Edited Jul 21, 2008
I'm new to the whole recruiting scene anyone got any advice on the best way to do recuiting?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Re: Looking For NCAA 09 Recruiting Pointers

Jul 21, 2008

the recruiting has gotten way too in depth if you ask me

You have to spend 2/3 of your time recruiting and 1/3 of the time playing games.

@Jmartn2
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jul 21, 2008

Jmxvo1 wrote:

the recruiting has gotten way too in depth if you ask me

You have to spend 2/3 of your time recruiting and 1/3 of the time playing games.

yea but i find it really easy i mean it seems like every year i am the number 1 or2 in recruiting.  but wat exactly do u need help on with recruiting? i mean the best thing is to put the positions u need at the top of ur board and try picking guys that you are in their top 10. and who are you playing as? cuz if ur like Michigan, USC, Ohio State, etc. a school like that dont be afraid to put a few recruits on ur board who you are not in their top 10

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4445 posts

Jul 21, 2008
For the first week just use the quick call and do it to all of your top 10 prospects for an hour. Set the CPU to no help for offering scholarships. Only offer scholarships when you're their number 1 college interest-wise and basically just unlock all of the pitches. If things go wrong hard sell the Very High or Most pitches. Oh, and if you're not using a top school try for recruits that would actually go to your school, be realistic.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes